Negativity + Stupidity= Horrible January 2008

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. taipan77

taipan77

Day
    The last couple of days moves have been psychology and positive thinking of all is fairing better. This is a hoax and I'll give you a couple examples of why nothing will improve until the pain is felt by the market. Ever since last year around March credit concerns have been popping up as a major concern and after a month or so they go away and the market rallies and everybody thinks it's gone. Well what happened again in late July. Well that was the credit concerns showing up again and we sold off hard and Uncle Ben tried to help calm the markets. Then we rallied again for a while and everything was thought to be rosy. Well Mr. Day tell me what happened again in December :) The credit concerns showed up again but now the bond insurers who insure all the risk are showing that they may not be able to cover there risks in the future.
    This is just a reoccurring theme that keeps popping up until it's fixed. One is lower rates but that does nothing since the lending standards have gotten stricter and people's homes are worth less. The next thing is to take it like a man and let the market stabilize itself and write down these loans so we can start rebuilding our economy again which will be stronger because of this. But you still must face the facts that everything is not peachy because this theme keeps showing it self and will continue to do so until it is solved and sticking our heads in the sand is not going to solve it.

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. Moronic reasoning.. the market is full of companies that make weapons of war, tobbacco, harmful chemicals, pollutants.. if you actually did give a rats arse about the planet and it's inhabitants then you would not be a trader at all.. so save the sermons for Sunday precious

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. #23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. What message boards were these "persons" posting on in 1929? Maybe it was tin cans and string back then?

Day, you have managed to make everyone on this board think you're a idiot, congrats!! You don't like capitalism? then move to a communist country.

I have given this elementary picture for you to look at many times, but here it is again....

[​IMG]

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. u am dummer thainn a brik

#25     Feb 1, 2008
  6. wird!

#26     Feb 1, 2008
  7. Why waste your effort here? Wouldn't your time be better spent waving a flag?

#27     Feb 1, 2008
  8. bdon

bdon

Only horrible for those who fight the market.

#28     Feb 1, 2008
  9. DAY

This is America, Darwinism and Capitialism at its best, its Called SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. If you think for one second the 401 k plans and pension plans give s shit about you when they are trading, your an idiot! So we dont give a shit about them. We are traders, we are here for one reason - to make money. ANY WAY WE CAN. Jan 2008 is a traders dream. I am not a pension plan, I dont invest, I trade for living. So any money any way is fair game!

#29     Feb 1, 2008
  10. piezoe

piezoe

You don't seem to understand what a real recession is. When we are in a recession it is not because we think we're in one, rather we think we're in one because we've lost our job and our home, and we've been on unemployment for 6 months. Good try though.:D

#30     Feb 1, 2008