Negativity + Stupidity= Horrible January 2008

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Yeah sure people like you made out like bandits , cause you were shorting the hell out of people's pension plans, 401Ks, retirement accounts and savings. Good deed, if you could, you would go rob a 7-11 without remorse.

#11     Feb 1, 2008
  2. Pardon me bringing the TRUTH to your face.. get a mirror next time.

#12     Feb 1, 2008
  3. lol my negativity? where in the world did you get the idea i was negative about things?

i think you are the one being negative if you think that our economy was "almost killed". what made you buy into the hype of our economy being on the brink of collapse?

#13     Feb 1, 2008
  4. Oh pardon me, I thought this was a site for traders? Am I in the wrong place?

Gee whiz, I didn't realize I was shorting people's pension plans, 401Ks, retirement accounts and savings. I thought I was shorting crap overvalued stocks. Thanks for educating me.

As far as people's savings are concerned, for the destruction of that you can thank the Fed you keep begging for more rate cuts.

If I did rob a 7-11 I have a funny feeling it would be you working the till.

#14     Feb 1, 2008

5. lol you are a fool. i made out like a bandit in jan. buying stuff. why don't you read my post here ADS undervalued where i found a great value. who the hell said you had to be short to make money? during all your ranting and bitching you missed some great buying opportunities.

and how in the world would you short people's 401ks and pension plans? have you completely lost your mind?

#15     Feb 1, 2008
  6. taipan77

taipan77

Day
    I see all your posts but how can you be so bullish. In a free market economy were having the government interfere with the rating agencies by not letting them down grade the big mortgage insurers. Today on IBD they wrote the S&P would give mbia 90 days before they would cut their rating. Now does that sound like free market capitalism that leads to the best path to prosperity. No sorry it doesn't it sounds like government intervention to me, they should have been downgraded because they are at risk of not being able to cover and there basically saying that you are AA rated but we will give you 90 days till we make it official. Now that sounds like a load of shit to me your either solvent or are not, which one is it. If that's the case, like cramer said a few weeks back that the market will really tank if the like's of Ambac and Mbia lose there credit rating. Now you should see that this will happen sooner or later. Why not get it over with now so we can build for the future. You probably say that this will not happen but, let me tell you
    something I live in San Diego and there's houses everywhere that are foreclosed. My girl works for a top 5 bank and told me they had thousands of foreclosures on the books and that only in the San Diego area. Now the big question is who's going to pay for this debacle if the likes of Ambac can't cover the risk even though there rating says that they can cover it. Well of course it would be the banks and that would oscillate itself into the rest of the economy. and that would be the banks. This will happen because like san diego houses are not worth a half million anymore and they will keep depreciating because nobody can afford them yet and nobody can get a loan because of the new restrictions on getting a loan. So in a sense the fed is cutting but the banks are countering this by tightening the money supply. So like the movie Wallstreet said, " Somebody got to pay and it's not going to be me."
    :cool:

#16     Feb 1, 2008

7. You know who got us into this housing recession? The usual scared, negative and stupid consumer which is nobody, but you!

The same person who is posting here on this forum also is about to bring the whole economy into a tail spin by being psychologically so negative about the future.

The reason shorts and handful of institutional traders succeeded in pummeling this 2000 point fist ball into your brains, because you gave in. You are not strong enough to look at your circumstances and courageously disregard lots of lies, bullshit and fear thrown at you. Just like you did bring in the housing recession , you will also bring in a national recession with your doom and gloom and despair and sheer stupidity.

Are we connecting Mr. Kerzy?

( from Charles Bronson's movie- Death Wish)

#17     Feb 1, 2008
  8. This is coming from the same person who is quoting economic data from the government.

Have you ever read an inflation report or unemployment report? Ever bother to investigate the methodologies?

No, I did not think so.

#18     Feb 1, 2008
  9. In case you don't know this 401ks, pension funds, retirement funds all of them invest heavily into equities markets.. Do you not know this or are you as stupid, as I think you are?

#19     Feb 1, 2008
  10. hey, I am from Germany and if some nation deserves your rating its us, the Germans and not the typical US-consumer.

The typical US-consumer has for years spend all his available money and even more for consuming, buying stocks or housing. If, at some point, he can't continue because simply there is not any credit left you should not blame him. You should blame the banks and the FED for letting it go so far.

#20     Feb 1, 2008