Negativity + Stupidity= Horrible January 2008

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

me thinks he alluded at perma-bears, who regardless of value, hold a cynical and misanthropic view of the markets. that as they tend to interpret economic fundamentals through fatalisitc reasoning.

#131     Feb 7, 2008

2. Yes. I cut a handsome figure of youth darling. Waist size 32 inches+ biceps....

#132     Feb 7, 2008

3. IS that your face ? I took that hole for your mouth.

#133     Feb 7, 2008

4. Scalping for nickles and dimes is not trading, its a disease which results in account closures.

#134     Feb 7, 2008
  5. That would explain why your tongue was in it :p

#135     Feb 8, 2008
  6. Awww... poor baby.

Did you ever consider the possibility that the reason your account is getting drained is that you don't know what the fuck you're doing? The real traders in here know it; even some of the newbs probably use you as a model for how not to think about the markets.

After all, you're showing everyone how badly things can go if you pick an opinion and then stick to it even if the markets show you you're wrong. That's the reason you're getting your head handed to you these days - because you think you can't be wrong, even when you're obviously wrong.

When you finally blow out (next month, probably) save up your money and try trading without thinking that you're smarter than the markets.

Your blaming everything on the shorts means that you can't take responsibility for your own actions. That means they will carry you out, sooner rather than later.

Plus you're just a whiny little prick, generally speaking, People have told you that all your life. I'm just reiterating it for you.

#136     Feb 8, 2008
  7. man

man

antidpressiva overdose.

#137     Feb 8, 2008
  8. man

man

("grateful to people in our government", i definitely did not expect
    anyone saying that on a trading board without big loads of sarcasm.)

#138     Feb 8, 2008