Negative Theta Options over Weekend

Discussion in 'Options' started by TraderGreg, Jul 24, 2008.

1. xflt,

"Many ISP’s offer dynamic IP service, in fact Comcast does it for free, has nothing to do with fancy technology or James Bond."

...wonderful...

"You seem obsessed with Sellin’ as far as I am concerned that’s an issue between you two, makes no difference to me LOL"

Remember it was 5 days ago on this thread, it seems to be a life time for you:
    " am shocked and dismayed to find out that risky had to create yet another screen name to laud himself here."

So, if it makes no difference to you, what a hell are you doing here ? You don't remember ? Alzheimer's disease ?

"As noted the similarities between you and risky are a lot greater then just posting on ET."

It sounds as if you were upset. You miss one CSI's season?

"Not sure why you need to reference any sort of sexual connotations, again if that’s your bag then go for it."

It's typical of a bipolar personality. You insult people, see sexual connotations in everything they wrote and finally stand as a victim.

"Both of those cars I was asked about and showed are not particularly expensive cars, they’re both 20 years old or more and I have far more time and money into them then they’ll ever be worth. Its just a hobby for me."

As far as showing people (maybe) private life elements on an option thread is a kind of exhibitionism. So, what's next. Your home, a table, some of your holiday's?

"If perhaps you see some phallic symbolism in a old car you might want to discuss that with a mental health professional. "

For sure, only new ones. You're a joke.

"Why so defensive ? Never mind I think we know why."

It's obvious.The conspiracy.

#241     Aug 13, 2008
  2. Awe shucks why so bitter and defensive?

#242     Aug 13, 2008
  3. You feel hurted, lonely? Need someone to speak with?
    I'll try me best to help you. Yeah yeah yeah, I insist, you definitly need someone.:p

Hi xflt,

How are you?
    Some problems?
    You want to talk about it ?
    Here you will find a lot of blank pages to express what you feel.
    Feel free, talk to your imaginary friend.

Here we got a pretty face of a winner.:D

#243     Aug 13, 2008