Negative bent to many of the posters here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by areyoukidding?, Oct 14, 2005.

1. I dont know why, im happy and making money. maybe its just frustration.

2. Thats nothing new, its always been mostly negative feedback here.

The worst thing you can do is say your making money and try to explain how. 20 jerks will immediately try to tell you why you're wrong. You learn that right away on ET, the jerks out number (or at least out-post) the people genuinely trying to learn something.

3. I couldnt agree more. Its like people come and swarm on you. someone asked me to explain my market view, I did and it still wasnt sufficient to placate their frustration. Its kind of irrational. Misplaced aggression or frustration.

4. Surdo

Surdo

I ignore 80% of the rubbish on here.
    There are a few intelligent members here that are actually constructive. One very generous member shared a PDF file with me recently on "Spread Trading" which opened my eyes to a very profitable strategy that worked today in Bonds.

5. Which makes me wonder why the moderators arent stricter with their guidelines...

On other boards, "trolling" gets a warning followed by a straight on ban..

Doing that would clean up alot of the crap here and make it more constructive

6. A quick look at areyoukidding?'s recent post list shows the amount of garbage he posts. Perhaps this could be the route of negativity in threads you post on?

7. Negative people are for the most part insecure about their own worth and abilities. I've never met a happy, successful person that was negative.

Runningbear