Neely, Prominent Elliot Wave Analyst, Says Equity Market To Drop 50% In Next 6 Months

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ciprianni belly up?? packed every night, what are you talking about?

soho even has the silver bull back on the sidewalk,,,,,

[​IMG]

#21     Jun 17, 2009

2. im not surprised, glenn is an analyst not a trader. there is a big difference, he sees the big picture imho

surf

#22     Jun 17, 2009
  3. #23     Jun 17, 2009
  4. the1

the1

His analytical skills do seem quite good but he offers a RT trading alert service. If you do that you MUST provide a verifiable track record. Although, there seems to be no end to the amount of traders who will join a RT trading service w/o seeing brokerage statements. Crazy biz huh?

#24     Jun 17, 2009

5. no doubt, i have known glenn for a long time, however am only familiar with his analysis, not pinpoint calls, thanks for the update!

#25     Jun 17, 2009
  6. My family celebrates Mother's Day more than any holiday except Christmas. We typically go to Bob Chin's Crab House outside of Chicago.

I noticed this year wasn't as packed as it usually is. A lady nearby commented when they called her name, that they called her pretty quickly. I told her that we're in a recession, and she agreed.

You must live in a tight small community, and don't wander off too much. I'd say it's pretty tough not to notice anything when unemployment is at 9.4%.

I'm an over-the-road truck driver and it's very easy to see the bad economy that we're in.

#26     Jun 17, 2009
  7. surely i cannot be the first person to say this; maybe you should seek professional help (ie:antidepressant, counseling, etc). no malice intended.

i've seen all this (bought a condo 50% off in the s&l crisis) and we came out of it. sure, it took 7 years or so and this one is worse; but we will be booming again within 5 yrs. no question.

have you ever been through a recession of any magnitude?

#27     Jun 17, 2009
  8. I remember 1981, though I was very young, and 1991.

Those were nothing compared to this one. Those were cyclical. Factories were idled, not moved overseas permanently.

This one is structural and is going to turn into a full on depression.

#28     Jun 17, 2009

9. thanks for the perspective. i still see tons of trucks on the road--- how is your business?

#29     Jun 17, 2009
  10. lol wow history does repeat itself.

Didn't Prechter pull this guess-work out quite a few years ago as well? We all know how that went.

#30     Jun 17, 2009