Needed a mental day/Swifttrade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bogwaluth, Aug 4, 2006.

1. So here I am kicking it....watching the charts. No trading. I am getting killed. Though, this morning I did make $100 playing online poker. LMAO! I can grow my poker roll, but my trading account get the ki-bosh!

I can't correlate poker and trading, I am good at poker....can't trade at all. No one can tell me what to do. I am a master of following instructions.

So, swiftrade trains you for free, you put no money up, and all you need is a second job to pay the bills while you learn?

What's it like to work there? Is the learning environment good? Sounds too good to be true.

Thoughts from anyone? Thanks.

B

2. mnx

mnx

don't count on any 'training'... it's up to you to learn for yourself...

but you might meet some people who you can learn a few tricks from... I've been there 2.5 years btw. It might be worth a shot...

ttys

mnx

3. Do they provide anything at all in the way of learning? Things to look for, possible entries/exits.....or do you just have to find something that works on your own?

4. mnx

mnx

I am sure it depends a little on the branch, but in my experience they just teach you the very basics.... What a L2 is, what TAS is... no strategies or anything.

if you want to be in it for the long haul you've got to figure out something that works for yourself anyways...

cheers!

mnx