Need TradeStation

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by harooki2, Nov 3, 2005.

1. harooki2

harooki2

I am looking for a used version of TradeStation. I am not a day trader, so I don't need the real time version. I am not active enough to get the platform for free through TradeStation. I need it so that I can run the Drummond Geometry indicators. Anybody looking to sell, please contact me.

2. mmillar

mmillar

TradeStation have just changed again. If you trade only 10 futures or forex round turns per month you will get the platform free.

3. Ebo

Ebo

Show me the link that states 10 RT is the minimum please.
    It's 50 on The TradeStation website you clown.

4. One issue is what version you need. As of now, only the latest version with SP1 will run using 3rd party data and it is not yet available to everyone as it is still being rolled out. I don't know how well it works as I tend to upgrade as late as possible so others can do the beta testing. And to run it, you will need to subscribe at I think 250/month.

Sometimes, TS will give you a 30 day free trial, call sales and ask.

Other much earlier versions run on 3rd party data but I don't remember what version number those are, but usually there are some listed on EBAY, although I imagine some are illegal copies.

DS

5. mmillar

mmillar

Arsehole.

http://www.tradestation.com/aboutus/10262005.shtm

6. MogulB

MogulB

Do you have a link as to where I get the latest version with SP1 will run using 3rd party data?

Thanks!!