Need to lose 20lbs in 6 weeks...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PohPoh, Oct 20, 2008.

1. If you REALLY want it, just go makeout with someone who has mono (preferably a girl, but who knows, you may REALLY REALLY want to lose weight!!!!)

:)

#21     Oct 20, 2008
  2. PohPoh,
    Drink green tea. its thermogenic and it tastes good, good for controlling hunger. Back in my days when I was on the program and getting done with a cycle and I was fat as hell I would druink green tea and eat very very healthy. IT does make you hungry because you are eating way less calories but.... get on some winny lol

#22     Oct 20, 2008
  3. steamed veggies and salads ARE MOSTLY carbs you idiot :D

as for much of your weight loss .. that was H2O & muscle glycogen depletion haha

#23     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Yes as well as several people I know......worked exceptionally well for all. It is a no messing around option if you are actually serious about losing weight, and cleaning the crude out of your system.

I bought the master cleanse book (little yellow paperback) from a Whole Foods here in Austin several years ago when I first found out about it.....I had instant results and I felt very good after doing it for the first time (now I do it once a year...usually in January after the holidays).

#24     Oct 20, 2008
  5. Thanks for the info man. Seems like it might be good for allergies too.

#25     Oct 20, 2008
  6. Listen to you guys.. "instant [trading] results!". "serious weight loss [profits]!" "master cleanse [trading] book!" "exceptionally well [winners]!"..

your like mr hyperbole!
    :D

#26     Oct 20, 2008
  7. was the you that kind of blanket you or were you specifically referring to me?

#27     Oct 20, 2008
  8. I mean revert to what works......try it sometime! :cool:

#28     Oct 20, 2008
  9. 1) Lettuce with grilled chicken is not "mostly carbs" you idiot. :D

2) If you say so. But how can that happen when I drank close to a gallon of water everyday and I still kept the weight off for the last 4 years?

#29     Oct 20, 2008
  10. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

What you need to do is eat like a snake.

Eat only 1 meal a day.

How many meals do you think the caveman eat per day-- maybe one?

#30     Oct 20, 2008