Need to fully automate my system

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by dogdays, Jun 6, 2012.

1. dogdays

dogdays

Hi everyone,

I have traded for many years, and developed an intraday trading system, which works well when I implement it. However, I am my own worst enemy when it comes to following the system. Therefore, I would like to remove myself from the equation and fully automate my system.

I am computer savvy, but do not currently know any of the computer languages ATSs are programmed in.

Can anyone recommend the best platform they have used for automated trading, i.e. Tradestation, Esignal etc.... which is both good on execution, and relatively easy to learn to program. No quantum mathematics necessary, my system is based on typical chart patterns and signals among other things.

Thanks for help!

2. I would recommend multicharts, still very satisfied with it after switching from NT.

3. Most of the scripting languages are equally "easy" (or difficult) to learn. It just depends which ones sit well with you. You would still need to learn one. MultiCharts has EasyLanguage which is pretty well covered and widespread, so it's a good suggestion. Try learning to code in it and if it's too difficult you can hire someone, there's a bunch of offers for that kind of thing on the net.

4. graider

graider

dogdays, were you able to find something that suit your need? i too looking for a simple automated trading system that could trade regular nasdaq stock with IB API. please pm me if you found something good. thanks

5. Me three. Getting my system to work on NT has been a one year ordeal even after hiring a programmer.

6. I will help you out. i have 10 strategies working intraday fully automatic for hundreds of stocks at the same time.

ti_daleko@hotmail.com