Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Out +2 better than a loss, finger was over the button at +7 waited to long hoping for more :(

News 11mins, +11 on the day!!

back to +7 then, pre news jitters!

I hate using trend method, it's the times it doesn't work and I seem to be trading it at the wrong time so yeah.

Broke higher :( YM broke higher to!

#71     Aug 6, 2014
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Longer trend hold, +23 call it at tops, right on my outter 100 range, dratttss!!

Got back to screen, to late to short the top doh!!

#72     Aug 6, 2014
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

While out using Sony Z Ultra :) awesome but needs shade.

Another +2 and a +4 and a +10 ( last 1 kept running doh! )

so +27 so far today, 10 yesterday, 4 monday so 41 this week and ZERO losers :)

#73     Aug 6, 2014
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Another +6 on a DAX long and I yet again SUCK at holding on long enough, +33 on the day so it works playing it safe but I'd love a nice 50pip mover and with trend is where I should hold longer!

Just nip the SL upto previous low and patience.

#74     Aug 6, 2014
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

The problem with trading off a phone, :-

Scalping at +11 area, just about to hit exit and phone rings, I knock it off but it rediverts to my other phone which is off and bounces back arrggghhhh!!

Market jumped up lose 9pips :(

Lost 14pips before calling a top doh!!

Then a BE trade wussing it

Then a 2 pos trade +12 and +17

Over all in that mess came out +3, +36 on the day WALK AWAY!!

#75     Aug 6, 2014
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

p.s. I hate fast moving markets, 3pips slipped on my last 2 exists, should been 6 better off :(

#76     Aug 6, 2014
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Missed some good moves, chatting on Facebook then new magnetic charger arrives and Z Ultra became a pretty screen only, lost data connection 3g and Wifi had to reset it but all fixed and new charger lead destroyed LOL

Nice slow downtrend this afternoon.

IF I was holding longer I'd be a RICH man already, but starting to take trades with the trend, even if none are really working out as planned so far, 1 more mental block always erased, next LOL

Trades with trend, hold LONGER!!

BAD timing on that phone call, turned a +11 into -14 while trying to get rid of the call, that's more money than the client pays me per year lost, $150+ ouch!!

#77     Aug 6, 2014
  8. Great to see the volatility back huh?
    I also trade spot dax with 1 point spread.
    +10 today, went short at 9108 at 9:49am ET
    Just the one trade.

#78     Aug 6, 2014
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Mixed feeling on the volatility, yes you can make a lot of money real fast, but before I could make small and often with next to zero risk, method was built during volatility then adapted to handle slow so all fine.

DAX is the best and cheapest spread game in town isn't it, up nearly 50% in 2months part time trading pretty much just DAX!! :)

Had a mad day

+9
    +2
    +4
    +10
    +6
    +12
    +17
    =+37, 1 more than I thought, most went double some went 5x's :(

Stop by any time dude!

#79     Aug 6, 2014
  10. Impressive!
    What's the best time to trade DAX? First 2 hrs after the open?

#80     Aug 6, 2014