Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. this strategy will be equalized rapidly by a reduction in volatility or an increase in volatility

#5221     Dec 7, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Welcome to ET Trustedsource.
    And kudos to you for understanding what he's doing because I have been following this thread for years and I have no effing idea what Turv does but all that matters not... its Turv's tales of all his nut-case women that make this thread well worth the read.
    Either way... I think you'll be ok trading whatever it is you see here. He'll have a new system in a week or so after his tooth heels and he runs off with the better-looking sister of whichever bird is currently nursing his mouth back to health. If history is any guide. Soooo.... I don't think you need to worry about 1000 lot trades anytime soon. Run with it bro. Get that cheese.

#5222     Dec 7, 2019
    Turveyd likes this.
  3. its about as common as peanut butter and jelly and its probably the easiest trading that can be done but the regime change keeps the field level. Eventually a few blow out moves beyond those bands say 5th to 6th stdev and your account may go bahbye birdies!

#5223     Dec 8, 2019
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Took a young bird out last night, fit big tits,sadly nothing happened at all, didn't get drunk, shame messaging me just, wanted to get drunk and laid, whiskeys next time.

Got to dig in need the money, so might not change any time soon, with 7billionpeople on the planet even 100 using method won't really change anything, its not like market will become flat ever.

#5224     Dec 8, 2019
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I've got a auto SL,i dont dont over scheduled news,thankfully friday exit 1 min later and ouch.

Traded similar with Envelopes ages back, worked great for 3months 700 ran to 10k, BBs improve and i was too counter trend trader back then.

We'll see when i go back to full lot sizes soon :)

#5225     Dec 8, 2019
  6. let me ask you this then. if there is absolutely no advantage to sharing setups and trade systems then why show your cards?

#5226     Dec 8, 2019
  7. i realize now you have never had any large trader problems. 700 to 10k is easy.

#5227     Dec 8, 2019
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its in the thread title. He likes to think out loud. What's wrong with that?

#5228     Dec 8, 2019
    Turveyd likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Because I believe traders, should stick together and learn what's good and what's bad from each other to speed up the process, methods getting ruined by my sharing is ridiculous only an overly self important sociopath would believe they can make a change to anything themselves.

Some methods you find, short term, EVERYONE gets on them, then they flip it and everyone loses via the same method, it's not because you shared, it's because the big boys changed there logic.

I'm a poor, normal Brit, I don't need 100K+ to live off, as I only need to make $1500 per month to cover my living expenses.

And as pointed out, I like to think and write it down, kinda judged by others to keep me relatively sane.

Method seems valid long term, but it does depend on my ability to pick an entry which isn't going to be a falling knife repeatly ( sometimes obviously ), that's the tricky part.

On it tomorrow am, if my headache from missing teeth and infection in mouth calms down a bit. Doesn't need to be failing for long before I adapt and move on.

#5229     Dec 8, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Plan in bed by 11pm up at 8am.

Actual taking a female pain in the ass friend to A&E cause she's got a mild cold but retarded literally so thinks its a chest infection, 12:50am, 45mins from home be lucky if home for 4am ffs.

I hate my life!

Wouldnt post 3am trying to sleep in car ffs, mouth hurts, no pain killers, cold, tired, pissed off.

NEED TO FUCK OFF TO SPAIN!

#5230     Dec 8, 2019