Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Head hurts too much, too much coughing and dying to focus :(

Retail therapy, new mtb forks on the way, screwwww it!! :)

#4871     Jul 30, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Too ill to care at all, transfered back to live, got scared and went and did work on my car and got caught in a rain storm, not helping myself cold wise am I :)

Tomorrow, plan to trade, then New mtb forks delivered 4pm ish so, fit and RIDE!!!

#4872     Jul 30, 2019
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

New MTB forks fitted, PLUSH so no trading for me today, Play time.

DAX is pretty slow this am, NQ better to trade from US open.

Start of Summer holidays so expected I guess

#4873     Jul 31, 2019
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Okay errrrrr and argggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

Method, perfect, great, Awesome, amazing, couldn't work any better.

But I've watched 4 entries long side on DAX all called perfectly, and can I hit the damn button, arrgghhh!!!

Demo, account, click in, click out not an issue, back to even $1 live and hmmm, dunno, doesn't look good, hmmm, damn it too late.

LIfE and why does my Cap f not go cap ?? F unless I use the caps lock, bugger new keyboard time :(

#4874     Aug 1, 2019
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Tweak, only 1 i promise.

30sma gone, envelope 14sma 0.06 in play calls slow market better.

#4875     Aug 1, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trade #1 Live, -$3 turned up, spotted should of took +$1 area and flipped long for +$10, but made a trade yeahhhh me LOL

Demo not real enough, $1 for the time being and increase back to crazy levels asap!!

#4876     Aug 2, 2019
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

+$10.50, see I can do this ( okay maybe got lucky as held over US Pre Open / News doh!! )

#4877     Aug 2, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

This is a game about, taking regular small profits and keeping losses smaller.

Totally seeing what's required, only 20-30years full time before I'm well dead :)

#4878     Aug 2, 2019
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

30pts no stress in 30mins total time today, still on Min amount until confidence grows.

Playing the 7sma's direction or outter range with the 14's direction / range is defo the way to go.

Balls required, moves 10pts down, got to be quick to get in before the up swing which generally happens.

Perfect, spend more time next week, less ill and hopefully less hot!!!

#4879     Aug 2, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Building up the system a bit....

Main Focus still on the 7's direction and 0.02 0.05 and 0.08 ranges.

But getting good hit and reverses from 14 0.06 and 0.12, gives me a nice slower trend direction, but not too slow like the 30 was at times.

Lets Try tomorrow $1 still for a while, good day increase for Tuesday slowly.

#4880     Aug 4, 2019