Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Watching method live before heading to beach, it's going to need balls of steel to trade Live I fear, more demo required if so.

Obvious up move worth good pts, then just range trading off the 0.05%, aiming for the other 0.05% call it 8pts with DAX.

Going to have to be quick and awake, min 2 coffees before trading required for sure.

Happy to make a living off this next 20-30years Heart permitting ?? 2 - 4 hours per day, 3 to 4 days per week, I think so :)

#4861     Jul 23, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Watching on phone calling entries, this is too easy :)

#4862     Jul 23, 2019
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Too HOT and TOO Sunburnt to care today LOL

First powered up charts, didn't look like it was working still, 10mins later, brain got back into gear and all clear and lovely :)

But look at chart, ouch my shoulders hurt, ohhh mins have gone by LOL

#4863     Jul 24, 2019
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Still on demo too hot, possibly hottest day ever in the uk,ouch!

Was about to take 20pts profit, when news hit and hit sl for -60.

Still looking sweet and easy :)

#4864     Jul 25, 2019
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Monday, DEMO day to Hell and back, not even trying to be profitable, just hammering setups and learning how to role with the punches.

Tuesday, Demo Day, but trying to be profitable.

Wednesday, kinda depends on Tuesday. :)

#4865     Jul 27, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

New method was easy last week, demo so didn't care, fresh and kept it simple.

Week later, over thinking it, worrying if valid, expecting to royally screw it up at first.

Best results so far, so need to keep plugging and get it back.

Got a stinker of a cold aswell, don't want a week off to recover, sucky timing.

#4866     Jul 28, 2019
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Made 4 demo trade +25 pts easy as, then walked to the shop and just about back and this cold wiped me out, delay till tomorrow :(

#4867     Jul 29, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Still rought, but after a sleep powering through a few NQ Trades.

DAX was kinda dead this am, made the method feel useless most of the time, NQ's been moving well, 3 profits, 1 loser just.

All looking nominal!! :)

#4868     Jul 29, 2019
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Adding...

Envelope 30sma 0.01 as a longer term direction, think it's needed really. ( grey and faded, so not to important and over powering, 7's direction is still key )

With Envelope 7sma 0.02 and 0.05 and 0.08 as standard.

That's enough Demo, back to $1 Live tomorrow, then if profitable day add $1 next day till back upto $10 sending $$$'s back as required.

#4869     Jul 29, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

This on Demo is a really easy way to make $$$'s, no doubt about that.

Live Small enough not to care then increase slowly ish, till I can handle the pressure and react correctly to taking losses mainly.

When I have 2 Demo profits in the Am in a row I'll go Live ( unless like 10 losers in a row before hand )

+62pts today, only 2 losers totaling 11pts.

#4870     Jul 29, 2019