Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Too slow ID4 day, Envelope 8sma 0.03 is about the only thing that is working.

#4831     Jul 4, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Bored, guess it'll leak into tomorow aswell, not that likely be trading, but like watching the action, while fixing head and sim trading.

BORED!!!!

#4832     Jul 4, 2019
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Method looking PERFECT, I see no reason to change at this point, been working great all week.

Back in Wednesday all being well, although HOT here, which doesn't help me at all.

NQ better, smaller moves, smaller margin easier to average in, so same value really.

Lets see, if i fall to pieces live next week or not I guess, it's all about that 8!!!

#4833     Jul 5, 2019
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Not back till next week really.

Heads back in the game, plan......

Take tiny trades off env 8 0.03 range, with trend, scalp scalp scalp, envelope 18 0.06 on above breaking 2nd entry near this.

Retuned for slow to moderate conditions, which will my default setup, ie small repeated profits, market goes wild hopefully still trade that well, we shall see.

Dax and NQ only, us30 moves too much, high margin cost, SL to scarey.

60sma looking great.

Dont see method / setup changing any time soon.

#4834     Jul 9, 2019
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Well that's the blonde 29year old gone already, bloody using, lying bitches!!!

Really poorly so can't have sex, I've got Pheunami and Shingles, ohhh shit really okay ( thinking hmmm excuses time ), run her to chemist to get drugs, they ask her, what's it for right infront of me, errrrr mild chest infection LOL and LOL

Take her to get a coffee, I'm behind her, she's talking to her mate and showing her pictures of her new BF in Turkey ( no brain at all )

Not a kiss, not a hug after nearly 3 weeks of not seeing her. NEXT going to save a lot of money!!

Waiting for the Want Coffee, sorry can't really ill :)

#4835     Jul 12, 2019
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Business closed, full time next week, ive got 6 months cash in the bank, 3 months to get to Wage+ approx $2000 per month, then 3 months while looking for a ( dont like this word ) BOJ nope cant bring myself to say it.

#4836     Jul 16, 2019
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Method locked 10000000000000000000000%+

Final method is.....

Envelope 8sma 0.03
    Envelope 18sma 0.06 + 18sma
    Envelope 60Ema 0.01

8's really powerful, scalp that with the direction mostly.
    18 Range plays, Clusters near but not perfectly for reversals
    60 just for a good over all market direction to trade with in slow markets.

Simples!!!

Most of my trades will be, 8's tiny range when 8 and 18 direction match.

This week to get my head switched on.

Also, DAX am, then DAX and NQ till 5pm then NQ only, no more YM to fast, too scarey, needs to big a SL or death by a 1000nd cuts.

Lets Rock, errmmmmm next week, maybe sooner!!

#4837     Jul 16, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Lets make this week a DEMO Week, and not waste any more precious $$$$'s :(

#4838     Jul 16, 2019
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trade #1 Demo,

-$210, bought low 8 but reversing from cluster, so falling knife, then low 18's range, then upper 8 called down move, hitting SL!! Trade 1 error, trade 2 valid -$74, lesson don't jump in the way of strength!!

Repeat till mostly profitable even if it takes 2 1/2 months LOL

When does NQ drop to 1pt spread ?? US open guessing or never, 16mins

#4839     Jul 16, 2019
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trade #2

DAX short top 8 @ 12417, weak DT, turning up, 2nd position short 22 SL 25

( should of took low 18 range @12410 for 10+ )

Got to BE so far, 8 turning up should BAIL, -80 here, just missed SL, but going that way, 18 upper range held, back to BE, SL hit just, 18 range held.

SL hit -130

#4840     Jul 16, 2019