Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Update, finally settled on a simple method.

10sma, EMA 10sma 0.02% and 0.04%
    EMA 4 0.01%

Just go with the direction, smaller position sizes to make it less scarey, repeat repeat, still average in upto 3 positions, account up 40% area this year :)

No SL's, low losers, it's relatively easy/boring when you get into the swing of it.

Some big losers, but some big winners balance that out.

More Time required, still close to giving up work, smaller positions mean bigger account required, but consistent and getting there, better than fast and painful.

Fun Fun Fun!!

#3881     Jan 19, 2018
  2. algofy

algofy

You're definition of "finally settled" is debatable!!!

#3882     Jan 20, 2018
  3. jo0477

jo0477

Turveyd! Glad to see you back! Happy to see your trading has improved and wishing you the best going on (no matter how many times you "tweak" your method lol)

#3883     Jan 20, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Got to settle, as pseudo automating, girlie i know, teaching her to trade big time OCD so much more interest than my lazy CD, 2hrs in and looking like she a natural.

Week on demo account coming up, live supervised already cause I'm nuts lol

#3884     Jan 20, 2018
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Wrong method sorry, this is the final method, BAD WEEK!!!!

10sma
    MAE 10SMA 0.03%
    MAE 16SMA 0.06%

LOGIC being, trade the 10's direction / range, when the 16 is going to the same way, if the 10 range fails, play the 16's range, ie another position near the 16 with direction, exiting on the 16 breaking.

Fall back position, no tight multi SL hits killing you slowly, perfect.

Started teaching this to neighbour, hope being a blank stranger will follow the plan and not over think it like I do frequently, got to try and she's got no job or money coming in, so my only chance to bail her out!!

#3885     Jan 21, 2018
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Method looking IDEAL, friend just setup demo account been trading USDJPY kinda slow, but getting the general idea, trying to keep it BASIC, over thinking causes worry which is the mind killer.

Hopefully, she'll trade well and inspire me to trade at all, start making some proper $$$'s :)

#3886     Jan 22, 2018
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Is she hot?

#3887     Jan 22, 2018
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yes and kinda no, skinny, cute ass, she's a 6 out of 10, which thinks she's a 10, I prefer 10's that think there 6's LOL

Super nice, engaged to the lad next door, so nothing like that unusually for me LOL

#3888     Jan 22, 2018
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Girlie is trading, well, had to take a stupid counter trend trade ( much ribbing ) to see how she'd react to a trade going against her, kills it without any hope or hesitation, nice!!

#3889     Jan 24, 2018
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Method, kicking butt, sadly missed all of the strong markets it would of made huge $$$'s I stopped, just before it all went crazy and left it damn it :(

#3890     Jan 25, 2018