Need somewhere to think out loud,

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Turveyd, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nice move just, tweaks to help on days like today.

Envelope stays.
    BB is back the same.
    80sma sped upton60sma.

Need to limit trades to thecdirection of the 60, no direction just dont bother simples.

Nearly cracked minor tweaks only from here, just a bad bad day.

#3871     Nov 23, 2017
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Few lessons learned, envelope is my max pain nicely during sideways chop.

60 lasts better, trading the close would of helped today, nice momo.

Had is screwed, ballsing everything up, waking around in a daze screwing everything up as trading.

Not enough womanising i suspect

#3872     Nov 23, 2017
  3. algofy

algofy

Maybe just not trade on a major US holiday.

#3873     Nov 23, 2017
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Lets test the area that cost me, made me, then cost me again and again.

1. Had a break down, I hung in, almost exited -$70, then spike down hit worst case 15 SL on 1 position, looked like it'd reverse ( not thinking, Pro's taking it lower, retail trap ), took another position, both got SL's out.

2. Then I tried to pick a bottom madness had set in, with 2 positions, 1 position held, 1 got hit, 1 position held getting me a lot back on that run up, why I didn't keep getting back in, I dunno.

3. Then I have a turn down, so I short, spikes up, exit back in to join uptrend, flushes down, then I give up go for a walk feeling stressed.

Basically, massive screw up, entries okay at the time, but not reacting to changing market.

Also 1 and 2 where counter the 60sma and 3.

Lack of sleep, not well, daughter fucking pain in the ass, spending hours on the phone, over her contract huge phone bill didn't help aswell, arrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

#3874     Nov 23, 2017
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

No trades expected today, action looking clear and good, just a bad day, back on the wagon, got to stop confidence getting so high that i trade stupid.

#3875     Nov 24, 2017
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Methods fine trading today I'd be high fiving myself hard, having a break, till Wednesday next week pretty much, busy busy :(

#3876     Nov 24, 2017
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Too busy shattered, looking great still, back on it next week, maybe tomorrow maybe too tired to care.

Had envelope and BB to trend modey, causing death by a 1000nd cuts.

#3877     Nov 30, 2017
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Trading going well, plan is down, time to stop thinking out loud, and wasting time on sites to many Assholes for me on the internet these days, 2017 the year humour was banned, so likely quiting here, not that I'll be missed or care to be fair!!

Death to all Snowflakes!!!

#3878     Dec 5, 2017
  9. algofy

algofy

Oh man, magna giving you some heat?

#3879     Dec 5, 2017
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Who ?? so no!!

Waste too much time, better spent trading. just not feeling it!!

Posting trades, creates a emotional state of not wanting to lose, most of the game is taking losses quickly, this is counter to this.

#3880     Dec 5, 2017