need some software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by propslave, May 13, 2009.

1. Hi guys, I am looking for some software I can use for pair trading with a prop firm... (looking for a prop firm too) . Are any of the pair trading software programs out there compatible with the platform's used by prop firms?? I want to automate and run numerous pairs at once, my strategy is already built and I'm trading it currently. Where would be a good place to start looking? Unfortunately Bright (using Redi) is not an option for me (I'm in Canada, but outside of BC - the only province they operate in).

2. Bob111

Bob111

excel..or google..is it so hard?

you trying to screw the horse from wrong... side.....
    i would ask "prop firms" first -which software they support and THEN start looking for this software or coded system for it

3. propslave...

tradelink supports pairs trading, both live and backtesting across a bunch of different prop firms (assent/sterling/ib/etc). some of these are based in canada and some not.

tradelink is 100% free and also open source. http://tradelink.googlecode.com

for commercial options, you can also checkout neoticker or ninja trader. both support several prop firms, I know neoticker supports pairs setups but not sure about ninja.