Need some Help configuring QuoteTracker

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cgr1971, Apr 20, 2009.

1. cgr1971

cgr1971

I am new to the QuteTracker platform and could use a little help configuring the charts. I used to run Realtick a few years ago and liked running multiple intraday charts for the same stock configured for different time frames. For instance I would run a 1, 3, 5, and maybe a 15 minute chart side by side for the same stock, but I can't seem to find a way to open multiple intraday charts for the same stock in QuoteTracker. Is there a way to do this? I did check the help files in the software, but did not find anything. I figured out how to configure the rest of the options on the charts themselves, but not how to get multiple ones for the same symbol.

2. kindjoen

kindjoen

Asking together: Does QuoteTracker support tick charts, except minute charts? Thanks.

3. Create and Save a different chart for time frame. Name the charts as follows:

1 minute
    3 minute
    5 minute
    15 minute

Then open one chart with the the 1 minute timeframe. Select that chart and open another chart with the 3 minute time frame ... etc.

4. I don't understand your question.

Open a chart, right-click the menu, select "Chart Type" and you will get the different types of charts.

Play around with them until you can find what you want.