Need some advice!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by slavduja, Dec 11, 2009.

1. slavduja

slavduja

I have a futures account with globalfutures.com.The platform i signed up for is NinjaTrader and am wondering what would some of you recomend for the data feed. IB, e-signal??? I am in Canada and would appreciate any help on this matter.Globalfutures also offers various other platforms so if anybody has some experience with them can you give me your honest feedback.

Thanks

2. If I was looking for just the data feed without any other excess baggage, I would go with ZenFire. But it's unfortunate that Global is charging you the license fee to use NT without even a mention of data feed.

Anyway, I think you can get a better deal from Amp Futures, who provides free NT with ZenFire. I believe X_Trader is also free. But it's been awhile since I signed up so I suggest you contact their support rep for the latest details.

Amp Futures: http://www.amptt.com/

3. slavduja

slavduja

thanks Saliva...
    What really blows is that tradestaion doesn't do business with Canadians, that was initially my choice. I am thinking of just dropping ninja and going with multicharts since it's compatible with easy language coding and is only $50/month.Now I am wondering if they provide data as well.