Need one million to take off fast

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ettao, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I have a question regarding my risk...oops.

Darn!

#11     Jan 30, 2010
  2. Member since 2004, 5 posts. I guess he saw enough guys make money by selling snake oil that he thought he'd have a go.

You know what they say about 'tell the biggest lie'. The 1800 pages thing shows he's a couple bricks short of a load.

#12     Jan 30, 2010
  3. taxes!!:( :D

#13     Jan 30, 2010
  4. wst

wst

Only 1800 pages? mine is 2000 pages. :D

#14     Jan 31, 2010
  5. ettao

ettao

A computer only has a vocabulary of 2 words: 0 and 1. Simple and elegant. Now think how many programs you can write? How many amazing things a computer can do? ……

The market only goes 3 ways: up, down, and sideways. Simple and clear. Now think why there is the “hard right edge”? Why you always “leave a lot of money on the table”? Why your stops always get hit? ……

So the 1800+ page is just a drop in the ocean. A drop! But I can catch this drop with mathematical precision while you can only catch it by chance.

If you can not think outside the box, you will forever toil and moil and may be saved only by your risk management (for more toil and moil.) “Cursed is the ground (dust), through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.”

If you think you can use a kitchen knife to do a brain surgery, that is what I call delusion of grandeur!

About the “… all IRRELAVANT” issue: Do fish need oxygen masks? Do fish need bicycles?

#15     Jan 31, 2010
  6. A million would buy a bit of rocket fuel.

You could take off plenty fast.
    Up, down, sideways.........

#16     Jan 31, 2010
  7. No computer program in the world can read the minds of a million guys sitting at their computers and figure out what all of them are going to do and then execute the trade before they do it.

I'll tell you what...if you have a computer program that hacks into the worlds best daytraders computer and excutes orders 1/1000000 of a second before he does and sells 1/10000000th of second before he does...I will sign up, otherwise i think you are quickly going to find out your system is going to lose money.

But just like the other guy said...go to bright trading with 25k, and they will give you a million bucks of leverage.

#17     Feb 1, 2010
  8. ettao

ettao

“I have a D.I.S.C.R.E.T.I.O.N.A.R.Y system ……” (Damn it!)

My “one page proposal” intends to attract a specific type of money: Happy, smart, eccentric, creative, as funny as hell, carefree, nonchalant, ….. (Money takes those traits from it’s owner.)

I am keenly aware that there are many hidden forces out there that act on us, that shape our irrational behaviors. I am not immune to them but I gingerly and thoroughly respect them.

#18     Feb 1, 2010
  9. ...enjoys walks along a moonlit beach and fireside chats...

FiscalSoulmates.com

#19     Feb 1, 2010
  10. promagma

promagma

Jack? Is that you?

#20     Feb 1, 2010