Need more trading capital

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lenola, Jul 25, 2003.

1. lenola

lenola

Help please, looking for private capital firm with sub account or something like that for more trading capital.
    I have about $7000

2. 7k wont get you jack in this market bud. You should not even go at this game with less than 100k, and you have to be willing to lose that amount! I suggest you buy 7k instant scratch off tickets and try your luck

3. TGregg

TGregg

That's the point. She thinks somebody else will just give her money to trade with. Too funny for words. :D :D :D

4. Ebo

Ebo

Lottery tickets!
    I just wet myself.
    Thats a good one.

5. jasrlew

jasrlew

Try the prop firm thread or broker reviews for a prop firm. There are several that will work with you with $7k.

6. lenola

lenola

thx jasrlew

7. jmis

jmis

gosh you guys are harsh for an innocent question.
    lenola, 5-7K is just right for a smal learning/trading accnt, i'm assuming you're learning? :)

what are you trading? and how much do you think you need? there're a few venues for small traders, if you specify your needs, maybe other experienced traders around here can provide more leads?

jmi

8. 5-7k is perfect as long as you don't depend on your trading account as your primary source of income. Create a system/strategy and trade it. If it has a positive expectancy then increase leverage or add to your account from your paycheck. If it has a negative expectancy, lower the amount of leverage you use to below 100%. Position sizing helps to get the expectancy figures moving up.

9. how do you know its a she?

10. jasrlew

jasrlew

Thanks jmis, I agree totally with you.

#10     Jul 25, 2003