Need low minimum, high leverage broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by reno4nook, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Anyone who could get a predictable & provable 20% with size for years would be open arm received in some institutions. The reality is, that most to almost all of the traders here do not make 20% annually, for a lengthy time period. And also avoid blowing up.

There is a large number of people who would LOVE to make a reliable 20%. Especially the ET paper traders who give that type of answer :cool:

#11     Jun 28, 2010
  2. With PT multistation platform, I can connect to multiple-brokers concurrency, so simply compare quotes in real time, and even compare concurrent trades to see how much the broker takes ;)

This approach is only relative of course (to other brokers), but the aim is achieved (i.e. to find the broker who takes less commission, swaps, best spread, etc.)

And PTmultistation from PFSoft is free-of-charge...

http://profstation.com/Download_trading_software/pt_multistation/

#12     Jun 30, 2010
  3. Even if you decide to that, i would strongly discourage you from using forex.com, they are the biggest bucket shops in the market. I know some brokers are bad, but they are the worst.

#13     Jul 1, 2010
  4. As bad as FXCM?....I would term them both as the Hansel & Gretel scam couple

#14     Jul 1, 2010
  5. does it matter you want low minimum and high leverage. i don't think you will need to worry about getting your money back. i will make you money i will kick you in the balls and take only half.

#15     Jul 1, 2010
  6. bharatk8

bharatk8

Billijoe
    since most of your posts are about PTM, I wonder if you are associated with them If so, I would suggest to ask them to hire testers for PTM seriously. P.S.If you are really using it for auto trading it is really amazing because even developers have grudgingly admitted that they have tested it for only 24 hours.Can you prove it by showing it by using teamviewer?

#16     Jan 12, 2011
  7. Try LucrorFx.. They might work for you.. They have low spreads too...

#17     Jan 13, 2011
  8. does anyone have information about what happens if you open with forex.com and send less than the $500 minimum they require? What do you figure would happen if i were to send them $250? i reside in the USA.

#18     Jan 26, 2011
  9. 20% annually should really be possible at least mid term. I did even 40% monthly but I lost a lot as well.

Risk is return's friend :)

I'm doing kind an experiment at the moment, if I get monthly 10% within a year, I will stick to my current trading strategy and that's more than 20% per year ;-)

Can you tell me more about how you trade?

Cheers

#19     Feb 14, 2011
  10. fxgator

fxgator

Yeah, 10% a month is much better than saving your money elsewhere. But the problem is whether one can stay with the trading plan.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#20     Feb 19, 2011