Need Info on Bright Five-Day Trading Seminar

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cas trader, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Dear Don,

I am interested in aquiring information on your training seminar/class. I would like to know if there is any material that can be purchased without attending the class on the five day comprehensive curriculum of Trading Tactics and Techniques. Also, are there any classes that are held in New York because I am unable to travel to Las Vegas at this time. Thank you.

2. Sorry, but we really don't print materials of any consequence...we try to keep everything timely (some basics are sent out to everyone...terms, and that kind of thing). We do all the training in Las Vegas for several reasons: 1. My brother and I are here, and we teach the class (with help from our more experienced traders). 2. We have the ability to transform the trading room into a training facility in minutes. It is easier for people to come here rather than for us to try to get to 40 different cities where our traders are located (remember, we use this primarily for teaching our own people, and to provide continuing education.
    and...4. We are in a better "time zone" for doing this...the market closes at 1PM where we are, and we teach from 2PM - 6PM or later, which would be pretty late on the East Coast.

I hope you can make it in the future.

We are holding a free evening workshop in NYC on March 7, and Long Island (Hauppauge) on March 20. Our C.O.O. will be giving that.

Thanks for the interest!!