Need Help!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by NeedHelp, Oct 28, 2003.

1. ehh my day was alright, traded GS, had some nice moves..

but yeah I gave back more than I wanted to trading that chop what was i thinking..

Monday should be better, we should either finally get that GDP rally, or some revised numbers start to circulate and we get a heavy selloff... either way I just want some momentum to start the week.

:cool:

#101     Nov 1, 2003
  2. NeedHelp

NeedHelp

Chaos,

OIC. This trading thing is tough. How do you get the confidence to continue day after day if you get beaten by the market in and out?

#102     Nov 2, 2003
  3. Needhelp,

Just have to be sure to take out more than you give back ;)

but seriously,

My current drive and undying aspiration is to show up my parents.. That you don't have to be a doctor or lawyer or join the corporate ladder rat race to be successful. They encourage me to think outside the box, but are sometimes threatened I brake the family mold.

Where does my confidence come from? Thats the hardest question to answer.. but if I had to verbalize it.

Truly simply Faith. Romantic, idealistic, passionate faith. Faith in myself and my abilities, faith in the universe and my place in it, and faith that someday I will see the bigger picture. Which I feel is slowly being revealed day by day through following what I want to do.

My current mantra is the universe doesn't give you anything you can't handle and ultimately succeed at. To this day nothing I have encountered has broken that belief. Maybe someday some event will, but it hasn't yet and its not today.

#103     Nov 2, 2003
  4. Confidence comes from past successes. Sometimes you will encounter a slump or losing streak where nothing seems to work, but if you look back to the time when you first started trading you'll see how much you have improved. Have faith and believe....

#104     Nov 3, 2003
  5. You are a wise man...thats deep

#105     Nov 3, 2003
  6. No ChaosNSX-son, you are truly the deep one. Nice way to look at it all.

#106     Nov 3, 2003
  7. :D

#107     Nov 3, 2003