Need Help!! Quotetracker with IB data problem

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by tr222, Jan 19, 2007.

1. tr222

tr222

For anyone using Quotetracker with IB data feed, have you found that the average volume column numbers will change in the morning after the open. This has constantly been happening to me and i cant figure out the problem. For example, BITS had an average volume of 151900 this morning. Then around 10:00am this changed to 70000 which is what it says now. I wrote down all the Ave. Vol for all the stocks in my watchlist and every single one has changed from what it was at the open until about 10AM. If I go into TWS the average volume has not changed at all (it still says 151900), and reflects what I would determine the average volume to be (Accoring to other websites). Does anyone know why every morning my numbers change around. This is having a huge effect on my %VOL column as it is based off the average volume. I may get a %VOL singal in the morning but then around 10am when the numbers all change so does the %VOL, in which case I should not have had a signal.

I emailed Quotetracker but they didnt really have an answer for me. They said it had to do with updating, but some of these numbers are changing so drastically that it cant just be an update, and if it was why was it doing it in the middle of the session. Plus, TWS is not changing its average volume numbers, only the average volume in QT is changing.

Any help would be great.

2. CONR

CONR

It's IB's feed . IQFeed.