NEED HELP - New Trader!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by pjfxtrader, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Well, if you actually do take the 0.1 seconds it requires to cut and paste the link in to your browser, you'll see that it's pretty much as described: a journal describing some trades and methodology.
    I didn't see a hint of anywhere I could click to part with my hard earned cash.
    Is it chock full of good content? Don't know yet...that might require me to spend another 5-10 minutes to scan through and see if I want to read further. If I learn something, great. If not, well, the cost was still the same to me.

#11     Nov 10, 2009
  2. Cheers all.

Is there anyway you can just get coached from the start, rather than having to wade through loads of shit! someone to just teach what they know and hold your hand, i dont mind paying?

#12     Nov 11, 2009

3. Insult and then ask for help in the same sentence?

#13     Nov 11, 2009
  4. In a nutshell, no.

OTOH there is no shortage of gurus and so called trading educators you can pay (or donate to), they will feed you crap for as long as you keep handing the monies over.

#14     Nov 11, 2009
  5. How much ya got? I'm sure we can find something to suit every budget......

#15     Nov 11, 2009
  6. Umm, "ANYONE WHO IS CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE PAPER TRADING CAN MAKE MONEY IN THE REAL LIVE MARKET UNLESS THEY START TRADING WITH TOO BIG A SIZE."

So much for your knowledge and your blog :D

#16     Nov 11, 2009
  7. 4EXJOE

4EXJOE

http://www.mywealth.com/currency-trading.php

I actually took this intro course for free from some package my mother-in-law got.

definitely worth $100. Its like an inter-active book with support. don't know about the other courses.

don't blow a ton of cash with some guru who probably can't trade his way out of a paper bag.

#17     Nov 11, 2009
  8. I know that everyone judges by their own experience (and that is your right) but you are making a judgement based on zero facts.

I stand by what I said and I say that from the facts and my experience. The painful difference between paper trading and live trading is the fear of loss. Being consistently profitable day trading the way I trade does not depend upon impossible fills, therefore if you are CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE day trading, not depending upon impossible fills, you will make money trading live if that fear of loss is non existent.

#18     Nov 11, 2009
  9. Are your actually trading the forex market?

#19     Nov 11, 2009
  10. No mate. Futures!

Been there done that in the 1980's.

Futures have accurate volume available in real time now. I wouldn't give up that edge.

#20     Nov 11, 2009