Need Help Immediately

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by da-net, Aug 10, 2005.

1. da-net

da-net

I need your help immediately! I need T&S data along with level II info for CWPC from 9:30 am EST until 11:00 am EST during this trading day from multiple sources. If you can help please attach the data as an excel file.

Today was the thrid time I caught my broker holding orders which cost me money and I need proof before I file a complaint with the SEC. The first two times I thought "no big deal" but enough is enough. It is hard enough to make money without them holding orders.

2. Dustin

Dustin

You won't win an argument on BB stocks...it's like the wild west there. Why don't you tell us what data source you already have.

3. dloomis514

dloomis514 Guest

i tried to post it but seems too big, send email bu pm if you need the data

4. da-net

da-net

current sources e-signal & broker platform. I do not know if I will win, but when a BD violates a fiduciary responsibility, and ethics I would hope that the SEC and their local state regulator would lighten their wallet and perhaps they will cease this behavior.

5. Htrader

Htrader Guest

There are absolutely no regulations when it comes to octbb executions. Your order is routed to a market maker and its completely up to their discretion on when to fill you.

In my experience, market or limit orders make no difference. When you are trading an octbb stock that is moving heavily, don't expect an execution until the peak of that move.

6. its best to use GNET and take control over your own orders. MM's on OTCBB are slimeballs and will milk your orders for whatever they can. I can give you a realtick file if you PM me.