Need Help Getting Started with eSignal, Please!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by aston, Jul 14, 2003.

1. aston

aston

Hi,

I live in a place where there is no cable, broadband or 24/7 internet service available, just the dial up connection is available which charges by the hour.

Until now I am used to working with readymade charts which I used to download from the net and save them so I can work with them at the end of day. But that limited me to only few studies so I decided to go with eSignal End of Day service.

I have never used a data service like eSignal so I am having a lot of trouble understanding on how yo download and save few charts on my hard drive so that I can work with them anytime.

I have read and re-read manual several times and also went through the online demo and tutorials but I could not find any instructions on how to download and save a few charts so that I can work with them after I go off line.

I am not a computer expert and I would really appreciate if someone could explain to me step by step on how to achieve the following needs.

(1) I would like to put in say 25 symbols and download the charts on those symbols. Where do I put all the symbols and what do I need to do so that those charts would download automatically?

(2) Then I would like to save those charts on my hard drive in a folder and go off line.

(3) Then I would like to retrieve those charts from my hard drive and work on those charts anytime during the day.

(4) Then I would like to update the same charts everyday.

Would anybody be kind enough to explain to me step by step how can I achieve this?

Feel free to send me a PM. if you like.

Thank You,

Kind Regards,

Aston

2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal