Need help from an EasyLanguage programmer (paid gig)

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by fan27, Oct 5, 2017.

1. fan27

fan27

I am working on a service that will find profitable trading strategies and then convert them into EasyLanguage code. To finish my proof of concept, I need to make sure my strategies can be accurately coded in EasyLanguage. The code needs to work in MultiCharts and TradeStation.

If you are an expert EasyLanguage programmer, PM me to discuss the project, payment, etc.

Thanks!
    fan27

2. just21

just21

3. JSOP

JSOP

EasyLanguage is just what the name says, a language that is REALLY easy to learn. Trust me. You should just learn the language yourself and program your strategies. Much easier and more cost efficient that way.

comagnum likes this.
  4. fan27

fan27

Makes more sense for me to pay someone to code one of my sample strategies for me in EasyLanguage where I can then use the code as a template. It is time prohibitive for someone to do all portions of a major software project (which is what I am undertaking).

fan27

5. schweiz

schweiz

you can find examples of esay language indicators for free on internet. start from there and add, change or delete parts till you have what you need. i added some examples.

fan27 likes this.
  6. fan27

fan27

I posted a job on UpWork. Will report back how it goes.

fan27

7. fan27

fan27

I hired a guy from UpWork to do the job. He was able to get me to about 75% to where I needed to be. I figured the rest out on my own. My next step for my proof of concept is automatically generate EasyLanguage from my machine learning platform. Once that is done I will make what I have thus far available to those who are interested.