Need Futures Mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradingBillions, May 4, 2007.

1. Interesting points by Socrates.. By the way, welcome back from the dead.

I will get rid of my "entitled" attitude" and replace it with an attitude of your choosing.. Let's get the ball rolling. Wanna PM me your AIM sn or a form of contact?

#31     May 4, 2007
  2. No. I am an ET original. Homegrown US, like a turnip. But this is not about me. It is about helping Billiones (rhymes with colleones) achieve his full potential as a futures trader.

#32     May 4, 2007
  3. ok, thank you, Sir Neep.:)

#33     May 4, 2007
  4. TB, I wish to keep the communication public so all can benefit. Please start a thread in Journals with an appropriate title, with proper obeisances to Magna so he will understand the thread's objectives, and we shall commence. I apologize in advance that my responses will be intermittent, as I actually have a life separate from ET. But I am perfectly serious about helping you to the extent of my limited abilities. At first I will ask questions about your goals and experiences as a trader to set the stage for trading strategy discussions. Best regards.

#34     May 4, 2007
  5. Socrates has been dead for a long time, so I am welcoming his spirit*You* back!

#35     May 4, 2007
  6. What if the person does not get that they are being pulled into a Socratic dialogue?

#36     May 4, 2007
  7. This is too funny.

#37     May 4, 2007
  8. If so, it certainly is unintentional. Trading is a serious business. Rivalled only by sex. How many people here think they'd get laid more if they were successful? And how many would give up half of their miserable sex lives to be successful traders?

#38     May 4, 2007
  9. mde2004

mde2004

Thanks guys, I need help with my futures trading also.

#39     May 4, 2007
  10. The Socratic method commentary was funny, not your mentorship.

#40     May 4, 2007