Need candlestick charting software for Android

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Longcat1982, Apr 26, 2011.

1. What's a good candlestick charting software for the Android mobile device? I don't have IB so don't say TWS.

Something similar to Freestockcharts would be ideal..

Intraday charts preferred but not required.

Free software preferred but I may consider a paid program..

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You may want to contact brokers that offer price quotes and charts on Android mobile devices. I saw a message post once here at ET in the past year where someone listed about 3 brokers that offered price quotes and charts on Android.

Thus, if they offer charts...wouldn't they offer a choice of charts such as bar charts or candlestick charts ???

My point is that you may have to open up a secondary brokerage account with someone that offers what you want if such is an important option to you to be mobile.

Another option is the to use stocktwits.com and you can use them on iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Android. They offer charts but I don't know if its line charts, bar charts or candlestick charts even though the charts shown at their website is candlestick charts. These are static charts...not streaming continuous charts.

http://stocktwits.com/droid

Mark

3. Does IBFX has a mobile app? I would like to have one for iPad as well!
    Thanks for the info.

4. cvds16

cvds16

have a look at 'trade interceptor mobile' that's pretty good for fx, several quote providers and it's free ... :)