Need an Answer

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by LiL"C", May 5, 2004.

1. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

Yea its serious why wouldn't it be

#81     May 6, 2004

2. Your persistance is forming within me a grudging admiration.

Trading is trading, regardless of the asset class.

Get yourself a trial of CQG. Ask them for comprehensive FX, Eurex, CBOT, CME, NYSE, NASDAQ and Liffe.

Spend a week getting to know how it works - thier technical support / help line is second to none.

Once you are up to speed, PM me and I'll help you start to build some stuff.

Jees, I must be getting soppy in my old age.

#82     May 7, 2004
  3. traderob

traderob

Prince Phillip- a royal for the common man!
    Lil, you've got some good advice on this thread (notably, the difference between your and you're).
    Apart from Oanda there is www.xodds.com a spread betting firm that lets you play with stocks, currencies and indexes for as little as you like. When I get an itch to trade but can't see a good opportunity I put a small bet on a them and it saves me risking $$$ on a broker trade. Note that 99% of spreadbet accounts are net losers according to some sources - but I heard of one person who has accumulated a million doing it.

To give perspective to the comments on this thread the government set a $25,000 minimum for daytrading accounts (to protect the small, reckless trader), but some studies show that most people with less than $100,000 to invest lose at trading (and a fair proportion of those with over $100,000). It is a business, and there are few businesses that can be started without capital.

#83     May 7, 2004
  4. agrau

agrau

ROTFLOLPIMP

#84     May 7, 2004
  5. Lil'c-are you drunk or do you not know how to speak (or type)properly?No offense but I get dizzy reading your posts.

#85     May 7, 2004
  6. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

None taking. I think alot faster than I type and sometimes I just get ahead of myself sorry for making you dizzy

#86     May 7, 2004
  7. This is not my business, but you just got an offer from PeePee that you should really take seriously. I don't know how you did it, but he might help you a little. Take advantage of it and see if his suggestions work for YOU. Find your style and if you can get help along the way to save time try it.

Michael B.

#87     May 7, 2004