Need an Answer

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by LiL"C", May 5, 2004.

1. Dear lily,

thanks for the advice. My wife often extends the same offer.

But

a) the missing " 're" from your reduces the sentance to meaningless dribble (Yes, dribble, not drivel)
    b) I think there is an 'is' missing somewhere
    c) What is a Jack Azz ?
    d) What then is a JackAzz big difference

I assume you are either

a) Learning ebonics
    b) very much into ganster rap
    c) just very, very, very stupid

If you want to learn about something new, may I recommend playstation. I gather there are some excellent games for 4th grade students.

Or, you could buy a monkey.

And be best mates.

Now, enough of the stupid questions.

#51     May 6, 2004
  2. Did NO ONE get my silly joke???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Except lily of course - I know from her reply she got it

#52     May 6, 2004
  3. Really,children,we must learn to play nice.Prince,I want you to apologize to Lil'c .Lil'c,say you're sorry to Phillip.

#53     May 6, 2004
  4. As bobcathy would say...No supper for you tonight!

Michael B.

#54     May 6, 2004
  5. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

First of all I am very surprised your married because your such a prick. I thought people come in here to either get help or give help you do neither because your an asshole and some people are just born like that and I'm sure everyone knows your one of those people. My guess is your a miserable son of a bitch and since your miserable you feel like you have to make everyone feel the same way as you. You don't want to help anyone you just want to put people down because that's all you know how to your not able to help anyone because you might actually might feel good about yourself and why would a prick like you want to feel good about himself.
    My second guess is your probably really overweight and you have no friends and nobody to talk to besides the people on here you eat your fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner your house probably has trash all over the floor to represent the kind of person you are which is just pure trash and if your life is that bad why don't you go drown yourself in your tub and do everyone in here a favor

#55     May 6, 2004

6. wow

to whom do you refer??

wouldn't want to be him!

Just as a pointer, did anyone ever tell you the difference between your, you are and you're??

Just a thought.

Have you considerd a case of anger management?? (Ask someone on the subway - they can tell you what that is)

Keep posting - you are top value

#56     May 6, 2004
  7. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

I'm talking to you dickhead Prince Prick

#57     May 6, 2004
  8. lil that was Mr. Troll to you. LOL

Michael B.

Hint: don't get too serious here, you will just leave angry. i hope you continue to contribute to ET. You say your just starting out, and it is refreshing to some of us to hear how your are doing.

#58     May 6, 2004
  9. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

It's the few people like you the helpful ones is why I come back and buy the way my stock is where it was when I bought so I'm still down the Rt but I'm not selling yet

#59     May 6, 2004
  10. :BURP::eek:

This sounds like my messiah.

#60     May 6, 2004