Need an Answer

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by LiL"C", May 5, 2004.

1. You are'nt going to learn much for a grand, trust me.

#11     May 5, 2004
  2. Don't let these boneheads discourage you.Take that two hundred and trade it.When it's 1000 come back here and laugh at these assholes.

#12     May 5, 2004

3. Yea right - I'll even bend over so you can see right up my arsehole while you're laughing.

#13     May 5, 2004
  4. Mecro

Mecro

I did.

#14     May 5, 2004
  5. One needs to take a long journey to be a succesful trader. The only way to learn this game is by suffering through losses, missed profits and blowing your account several times. If you get lucky, and double or triple your initial trading account in the beginning, you'll take more risks and blow up very soon. It takes time and $$$ to learn more about your limits and managing risk. You need at least 100k as a tuition to learn this game.

Chinook

#15     May 5, 2004
  6. LiL"C"

LiL"C"

I wish more people were as serious as you BundMaster I know its not going to be the easiest thing but I'm pretty good when it comes to figureing out odds and percents. My commission is $7 to buy and $7 to sell and I currently hold 70 shares now and it up not to the point where I'm even but it's getting there

#16     May 5, 2004
  7. Mecro

Mecro

You are just not listening.

You cannot accomplish anything with 200 bucks. If you make 5 complete trades, thats 14*5=70 bucks. Thats almost half your account right there.

And if you believe that you will start making great trades right away, well wake up. You're gonna lose, it's part of the learning experience.

#17     May 5, 2004
  8. Kap

Kap

rofl !

#18     May 5, 2004
  9. Lil "C",
    I'm afraid generally its true. Swing trading eod grains may help make some dinero's, however, there is this thing called education. Remember when you started your Computer Company. You didn't make a killing in the beginning and you learned alot about how to run a company in a short period of time. Trading isn't quite that simple but it can be with persistence and time. Don't quit, it's fun to trade. If you can't have fun then don't trade.

#19     May 5, 2004
  10. come on is this a joke. i am personality insulted but damn i got to ask a few things. what is your buying power? what do you trade and is 70 shares your size trade? do you hold multi stocks at a time? whats your daily goal to make everyday on $200? also how old are you? whats your reason for going into a trade? i really want to hear your answers.

#20     May 5, 2004