Need advise

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mowg, Aug 10, 2003.

1. mowg

mowg

I've been a very long time user of qcharts. I absolutely love the interface and layout but lately it has become almost impossible to trade with the constant lag and frequent pauses and disconnects, not to mention not showing ecn's in the level II screen. I really need advice on a reliable software thats as close to the qcharts layout as possible but with reliable servers and a complete level II. Are there any options out there other then realtick or e-signal? (I really wasn't comfortable with either) One of the things I really like about qcharts is the hotlists, especially the very short term up/down and trade rate. Is there anything else that offers these?

Thanks for any advice

2. jjordan

jjordan

Hi Mo,

I can recommend eSignals charting platform without any hesitation. Performance power and reliability are two things I don't worry about. I like to push the envelope...I got to tell you I can't break this thing<g>

Works and does things I only dreamed of years ago with Qcharts. If it wasn't for Ravenquote now Elangerquote if would have been using esignal sooner.

Good Luck...they have so much stuff it will make your head spin<g> Really!

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=&picture=0710charts.png&groupid=225

~j