Need Advice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader99, Dec 6, 2016.

1. This is funny shit. Don’t forget to include the dog in your trust.

#51     Oct 7, 2017
  2. ironchef

ironchef

If you read through all his posts, he said he now has a wife and a kid.

#52     Oct 7, 2017
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Your wife knows your situation better than all of us combined, so if I were you, I listen to her. Her salary and your saving/investment can provide a base for you while you build up your business and learn to trade better.

The fact that you got layoff in the current booming economy within such a short time of landing your corporate job is not a good sign. Something just isn't right. Your better half probably knew it and you need to be honest with yourself.

I quit my corporate job and started full time trading when, like someone mentioned on this thread, my investment returned became much higher than my pay.

Good luck.

#53     Oct 7, 2017
  4. How about a job where you ca wrk at
    Hahaahahaha funny I was thinking the same thing. :D

#54     Oct 8, 2017
    dealmaker likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

become a public school teacher than you can trade full time 3 months + a year.

#55     Oct 8, 2017
  6. Even better ..he needs to get a job where he can work from home.. will be able to trade to his heart content.

#56     Oct 8, 2017
    trader99 likes this.
  7. zdreg

zdreg

are you familiar with the expression that you can't dance with one behind at two weddings?

#57     Oct 8, 2017
    digitalnomad likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Yep. That is what "well-educated" gets you.

Your degrees would mean nothing if you came to my company...Your prowess with verbiage would. It would indicate some very important aspects of your personality. I have zero patience for people who do not look over their writings and correct errors.

You are probably more "educated" than I am. Yet you can't keep a corporate job for more than a year?

#58     Oct 8, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  9. I'm from NYC and very familiar with many jewish sayings.

" Can't lift two watermelons with one hand"

#59     Oct 8, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. No kidding. It’s not only laughable, but an insult to the informed players of this industry. Teach grammar school, and compete with some of the worlds best speculators, on the side?? Keep dreaming

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    #60     Oct 8, 2017