Need Advice

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader99, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Oh snap, that sounds like a challenge.

I'm with Xela in the futures corner. You wanna' take vanz in the stock corner? hehehe!

#111     Jan 12, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

pecking-sparrow-on-wooden-boards.jpg
    whale feeding.jpeg

#112     Jan 12, 2018
    Overnight likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

#113     Jan 12, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Run away themickey, we future traders are psycho killers!

#114     Jan 12, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  5. I don't think options are that difficult, it's more of a matter...of simply understanding the underlying. -- and I happen to know the SPY's/Dow/Spx daily time frame movement range well, I like to think.

I don't think no other thing out there can match an Option's % movement range. Sure it's kind of high risk, high reward...but if you're game for that kind of thing...it's your paradise.
    I don't want to sound arrogant or cocky, but I'm fairly certain I will blow anyone else's % returns out of the water.

If I'm good with the SPY's/SPX's movement on a Daily basis...How much of a killing, per se, can I make with Futures?
    What trading instrument out there is my Plutonium...align me with it,

How much do you truly understand the market, rather than just simply tracing maybe hindsight lines
    Overnight Trading Academy,
    speedo Trading Academy,

Trading is like a complex, suspense, psychological mind thriller everyday between two people. Or you vs the market.
    It flirts with you, and gives you subtle hints. Darkness Falls, 1999 movie

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    #115     Jan 12, 2018
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You sell yourself short here. Free...your mind. (...and you will be free, you are crazy option guy! (I am totally trying to get people into futures. I am such a futures shill. My bad.))

#116     Jan 12, 2018
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Basically, you are Tim the Enchanter. That is you with options. We other guys are the little knights looking for the rabbit. (This is all analogy now.)

And here is what happens when we lowly people try to attack the option rabbit.

We little folks have only Brother Maynard to rely upon when it comes to futures. We shall tosseth our misunderstanding upon to the Lord of trading. (and there was much Latin.)

#117     Jan 12, 2018
  8. Overnight

Overnight

NQ man. Give it a whirl!

#118     Jan 12, 2018
    lcranston likes this.
  9. speedo

speedo

Aw jeez Mick and here I thought I was enjoying myself :D

#119     Jan 12, 2018
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Hey speedo, wanna' get in on the Overnight/Xela action on this challenge? We need a third teammate. I think.

#120     Jan 12, 2018
    lcranston likes this.