Need Advice on Cancer remedies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MWycliff, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Astragalus works I have used it for bad colds and flus when I didn't have insurance. It's strong and can make you break out into a sweat, sweating out the bad stuff.

I actullay have found some alternative treatments that worked great. Ozonated water lowered my cholesterol from bad to good in 3 months, and its genetic in my family. Colloidal Silver helped my wife get over what I believe as Dengue fever contracted in the Carribean.

There is a fair amount of evidence if you search around for oxygen therapies that some cancers are cured when increased oxygen is brought into the body. You should do a YT search on ozone treatments in Malaysia. It's knarly when you see the extracting fat from someone's blood stream. And yeah I was skeptical, but ozone therapy worked for me so now I believe. Here's a link if you are so inclined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZ3n5Jow7E
    I believe in oxygen therapies so much if my Mom was dying I would have her do this over Big Pharma treatments first. There is nothing wrong, per se, with Western Medicine, other than its so biased against anything else. If you do the research on oxygen therapies they have been used in Germany, Russia, and thid world countries with good results for some time. You just won't here about them in good ol USA much because there is no money to be made

#41     Sep 29, 2012
  2. Just remember Steve Jobs tried to treat his (pancreatic?) cancer with natural therapies initially and died.

#42     Sep 29, 2012
  3. Everyone I know who has tried chemo died. Count at 11 so far of family, friends, people I know.

Steve jobs had his iphone strapped to his waist all day and everyday. That was a bad move.

#43     Sep 29, 2012
  4. zbojnik

zbojnik

Hey dude watch out. You might get assassinated.:)

Anyway, I agree. The Sun is probably the most important thing. I think people are not getting enough sun. We get Vitamin D from the sun, that’s the only way. They try to give people Vitamin D by putting it in milk but that is bullshit, it doesn’t work like that. You can only get it from the sun. They say sun causes cancer? That is one of the biggest scams ever! How is it that a baby was born with skin cancer then? So they tell you to put on sunscreen with chemicals to block out the sun? People long time ago did not have sunscreen and they got sunburned and did not get skin cancer. The sunscreen itself is what probably causes the skin cancer!!! Why do people think people that are tan are nicer looking? Because the brain recognizes that this person got enough sun and is healthy!

Meat - 90% of meat is preserved with Sodium nitrate? What is that? Well, its one of the chemicals used to make gun powder. Next time you buy meat look at the ingredients, especially deli meat, you'll see sodium nitrate as one of the ingredients.

Milk is probably not good either...

Fruits and vegetables are probably the best thing. Although in USA, when you go to the 'supermarket', all the vegetables come from "super farms". These vegetables are all genetically modified and sprayed with pesticides and other shit. And this makes it taste like crap. I never liked fruits and vegetables either until I got sick. I went to a ma and pa farm and bought some broccoli, green beans, potatoes, apples and strawberries. When I ate this stuff I was amazed how good everything tasted! I never liked this stuff before because I only ate fruits and vegetables from the super stores. I will tell you a story. I was in Europe a couple years ago and my aunt made me some potatoes. Like I said I didn’t really like potatoes. These potatoes my aunt made were freaking amazing!!! I did not know how she could make such amazing potatoes and how come I never had tasted that good of potatoes in my life. I though she must be just a good cook and use a secret recipe or something. I didn’t know the truth behind this yet. And to be honest, everything that she made was freaking amazing! Ok so I come back to America. And I'm looking at every super market for these 'special potatoes'. I buy every potato type they have and none of them taste like the ones my aunt gave me .I was baffled… Then when I ate the potatoes from the ma and pa farm I had a big smile on my face! These are the potatoes my aunt gave me.:) And I realized then, these were not special potatoes. They are just REAL potatoes how God made them for us. Not fuc**en genetically modified 3x bigger than supposed to be, no vitamin shit you buy at the ‘Super’ Market. So food from the super market is really bad!

Good sleep is also very important. This is the time body does most of its healing. Try to sleep as long as you can. Body tells you when it get’s enough sleep. (obviously hard when you have to get up early for work) Body tells you everything. (What tastes bad is bad for you. What tastes good - your body needs more of.)

And chemo is also a big scam! Makes things worse. 90% of the people I know who had chemo died. The ones that survived - chemo most likely did not save them. Like the guy said. Just go to Japan if you want some radiation. Its Free unlike hospital where they charge you thousands of dollars for a scam.

Open your mind.

Wish you and your brother the best.

Ps. If I have no more posts after this, the government probably killed me.:)

#44     Sep 29, 2012
  5. 35% Hydrogen Peroxide, food-grade, Health Food Stores. Extra Ox2, add oxgen to the cells, cancer can't live (see studies).

Turmeric (curcumin), see studies.

McGill Cancer Center did a poll: 75% of doctors wouldn't do chemo for themselves and chose alternate experimental therapies.

#45     Sep 29, 2012
  6. You need all your essential minerals too, organic plant based are best. I use Youngevity Tangy Tangerine throughout the day.

http://wallachonline.com/

#46     Sep 29, 2012
  7. zbojnik

zbojnik

I Agree. That's why I don't keep my cell phone on me.

#47     Sep 29, 2012
  8. Smart. Cell Phones have a basketball sized zone of harmful waves. Never put the phone by your head for pro-longed periods and don't put your phone on night stand when you sleep. Keep your phone several feet away from your head and body at night when you sleep.

#48     Sep 29, 2012
  9. Agreed, but we need details. I have validated the above for myself and read quite a bit before trying. The same could be said about traditional western therapies. A lot of people die after them and then are BK on top of it too, or their families are left with hundereds of thousands of dollars of debt. It's like trading there is no sure bet, unless you are Ben B.

#49     Sep 29, 2012
  10. tortoise

tortoise

#50     Sep 29, 2012