Need Advice on Cancer remedies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MWycliff, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Is it just the diary proteins that Promote cancer growth or do meat proteins also?

I eat overall natural greens, fruits, grains, no boxed man made crap. ect. but do eat a lot of chicken breast, turkey, tuna

I'll probably end up getting hit by a bus or something after going through all this effort with my diet :D

#31     Sep 29, 2012

2. What cancer did you had ?

#32     Sep 29, 2012
  3. Would you agree that sugar (all forms) is not far behind? I believe they've established a link between insulin and increased levels of growth hormone, which is potent fuel for tumor cells.

Not that it's particularly relevant for the OP here, but on the "10-yrs" issue, I'm a little skeptical of that as an absolute rule. Although an exact cause of a person's cancer can never be established with 100% certainty, I can think of several anecdotal cases where the cancer appeared well within 10 years after what was an extremely likely catalyst. Also there are all sorts of cancers seen in children 0-10.

#33     Sep 29, 2012
  4. #34     Sep 29, 2012
  5. A friend of mine had a recurring sarcoma in her jaw since she was a teenager. When it came back in her mid-50's she refused treatment. No more "nuke and puke". But she did try Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, gotta be Food Grade. A few drops a day in non-chlorinated water. The cancer went away in a few months. Her doctor cut into her jaw from inside and out and even cut off part of her ear looking for any sign of cancer, but it was gone. She told a friend who had prostate cancer to try it and the same thing happened. I have been using it as sort of a preventitive medicine; it tastes horrible. Obviously two examples does not a cure make. But it is an industrial chemical, it is not expensive; no one gets rich selling it as a cancer cure. It does not interfere with established medical proceedures; so, there is not much to lose in trying it.

#35     Sep 29, 2012
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Yes, refined sugar (and refined carbs in general like white flour) is very bad for many reasons and there is some evidence it "feeds" cancer.

10 years isn't an absolute rule. Many cancers are aggressive and can grow seemingly out of nowhere (brain cancers, leukemias, certain breast cancers), but on average by the time most solid tumors are detectable through x-ray or CT scan, they've been growing many, many years. Ten years is what I learned from my instructors.

#36     Sep 29, 2012
  7. NoDoji

NoDoji

For that matter extracts from kale, onions, garlic, and broccoli beat chemotherapy drugs handily when applied to cancer cells in vitro. There are cancers for which chemo is a godsend (testicular cancer, leukemia, come to mind), but prostate, colon, ovarian, and most breast cancers respond much better to diet once the visible tumors are removed.

Even the blood of those who've been on a whole foods plant based diet suppresses cancer cell growth:

http://prostate-cancer.org/can-diet-really-control-prostate-cancer/

"Ornish did additional laboratory studies using the blood of his participants, with dramatic results. Extracting serum from the men in both groups, he fed it to PC cells lines kept alive in Petri dishes. The cells that were fed serum from men not on the Ornish program grew eight times faster than those cells receiving serum from men in the treatment group."

#37     Sep 29, 2012
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

The less animal protein in general the better the protection against cancer. High levels of plant protein had no effect on cancer cell growth.

Turkey and chicken are two of the filthiest and unhealthy foods you can eat and tuna is heavy on toxins (high on the food chain). If you want turkey and chicken, raise your own. The stuff you buy now is frankenfood.

#38     Sep 29, 2012
  9. MD Anderson is an extensive hospital study with real patients. They have had nothing but eye opening results. That hospital is now coming under attack from pharmas. You have to realize "who" controls the message in this country. Cancer is huge bucks for the pharmas.

#39     Sep 29, 2012
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

read about glutathione.
    thats a real powerhouse.

what stimulates it?

- fasting
    - high dosage of sunshine during the day
    - foods like: broccoli, blueberries, turmeric and omega 3s

what a horrible news! fasting and sunshine are free.
    last time i check broccoli and turmeric are not expensive either.

oncologists musta start gettin angry

and there is this stanislaw burzynski with his successful method.
    totally smashed the corrupted fda.

steve jobs natural healing was far from being complete.
    do you have any idea how long he worked with what levels of stress?
    many days and nights without sleep? all in front of COMPUTERS?
    his melatonin, glutathione production was of course extremely low.
    fasting and juices could not help him.
    by the way, we will never know the whole story, since its a big business, the hostile competition, esp. the rich guy with his red hair and heart touching activity of helping the humanity with vaccines......

#40     Sep 29, 2012