Need Advice on Cancer remedies

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MWycliff, Sep 29, 2012.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

Casein is the most potent cancer cell growth promoter yet discovered. Animal Protein fuels cancer growth and experimenters can turn cancer cell growth on and off by adding and limiting animal protein consumption.

The body can heal itself if given the best fuel (nutrient dense whole foods) and the best environment (non-acidic).

The treatment that provides the best fuel and creates the best environment is a whole foods plant-based diet. You can get an entire anti-cancer diet program here at no charge:

http://www.drmcdougall.com/free_5a.html

You can learn more about the relationship between animal protein (specifically casein) and tumor cell promotion in this brief exceprt from the excellent book:

http://www.thechinastudy.com/PDFs/ChinaStudy_Excerpt.pdf

As a cancer survivor who chose this diet to boost my immune system and healing power over chemotherapy which suppresses the immune system and destroys healthy cells as well as cancer cells, I'm now over seven years disease-free, have no health problems, and feel better than I did when I was a teen.

The decades of scientific evidence behind the optimal methods of cancer prevention and possible reversal is overwhelmingly in favor of the whole foods plant based diet, which also happens to reverse type II diabetes, advanced heart disease, arthritis, and asthma.

Since the cancer patient is looking to reverse long-established disease, s/he needs to be vigilant about this lifestyle, no cheating. A lot like the #1 rule of profitable trading :)

#21     Sep 29, 2012
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

He definitely should have any visible cancer removed, which I'm sure his doctor recommends. He should ask for the evidence from medical studies demonstrating the effectiveness of the chemotherapy that's being recommended to him. Have him request the effect on mortality in the type of cancer he has, not just 5-year survival rates (which are easily attainable now that the disease-care industry promotes "early" detection). Because of the earlier detection (it's never early, because by the time the smallest detectable tumor is detected, the cancer's been growing at least 10 years), the disease-care industry promotes increased 5-year survival rates. In fact, the overall mortality rates are not affected at all by aggressive conventional treatments (radiation and chemo) in solid tumor cancers. This is a difficult concept to grasp, but it's true.

There may be good reason for him to to undergo chemo, but if there's no proven extension of life in exchange for the pain of it, then the best "chemo" is the food you put in your mouth 4 or more times a day. Often the real statistics of chemo effectiveness in common solid tumor cancers (breast, colon, prostate) range from unremarkable to ineffective. Despite many good intentions, the cancer industry has become big business based on fear-mongering rather than strong clinical evidence. Statistics can be manipulated by stating relative values instead of absolute values.

Your brother may feel uncomfortable questioning the "experts", so help him out if you can, be his advocate.

Strict dietary change should be of great benefit, not only in making his body inhospitable to further cancer growth, but in improving any other chronic heath problems such as arthritis, allergies, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, established heart disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GERD (acid reflux), type II diabetes, and fatigue.

http://www.drmcdougall.com/med_colon.html

http://healthyreferral.com/2010/06/...ster-with-western-diet-by-john-mcdougall-m-d/

I recently obtained a certification in plant based nutrition and learned that many people with stage III and stage IV solid tumor cancers have completely eliminated all trace of cancer from their bodies using either diet alone or a combination of surgery, chemo and this diet.

Either way, there's no harm in eating the way God intended.

All the best!

#22     Sep 29, 2012
  3. Sorry, but that's basically stating nothing.

#23     Sep 29, 2012
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

Apology accepted.

#24     Sep 29, 2012
  5. Would you share with us your current diet, and can you comment on the possible b12 deficiency?

#25     Sep 29, 2012
  6. That's dangerously incorrect. I would suggest that you stop with the "brotelligence" and read abstracts about DT and SGR.

#26     Sep 29, 2012
  7. I'm all for the el natural approach ...

But then there are stories like this to consider as well... If an operation is an option to cut some out ect. I would consider doing that for sure.

Steve jobs....

“He tries to treat it with diets, he turns to spiritualists, he goes through various ways of doing it macrobiotically,” according to Isaacson. “And he doesn’t get an operation.”

“By the time they operate on him [9 months later], they notice it has spread to tissues around the pancreas.”

#27     Sep 29, 2012
  8. if you dont want to be ridiculed dont say ridiculous things.

he is dispensing bs. he is trying to tell a guy who has a cancer that has a good survival cure rate,if it hasnt spread time is critical,to refuse conventional medicine and eat cottage cheese. and you are worried about me being polite to him?

#28     Sep 29, 2012
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

Absolutely, that was also my top recommendation!

#29     Sep 29, 2012
  10. NoDoji

NoDoji

My current diet is grains, legumes, vegetables and fruits, also some nuts and seeds. Been eating that way over 7 years. After 5 years, my levels of calcium, protein and B12 were all better than those of my omnivorous and high-protein diet friends.

B12 comes from bacteria in soil and water. That's where animals get it. Because we filter our water and wash soil off our produce, we can't get it that way. But so many foods are fortified with it (nutritional yeast, non-dairy milks, cereals, bread, etc.) it's not an issue. If concerned, just take a small supplement.

#30     Sep 29, 2012