Need Advice/Comments About Trinity Capital Partners

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by CoryBurgess, Jun 29, 2006.

1. I've applied Trinity Capital Partners located in Paramus NJ. I'm a newbie and don't know much about them despite googling/etc...any comments/advice about starting out there?

Thank you in advance.

2. Trinity Capital Partners used dishonest recruiting techniques on myself and others. One of their recruiters joined EliteTrader using the alias "blufftrader". He sent me PM spam containing false statements and trying to recruit me for Trinity. I started a thread reporting this fact here http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1101960&highlight=spam#post1101960.

Other EliteTrader members then confirmed that they also received similar spam PM containing false statements, as you can see by reading the thread.

Baron, the administrator and owner of EliteTrader, then banned blufftrader from the EliteTrader website.

3. Thanks for the info. Does anyone have any more info about training, strategies they use, payout and commission charged, or any other useful information?

4. lol... now that's funny.

5. I wonder if this is the firm that is offering in Craigslist NJ a 2 - 4 week training class with "our head trader, who makes 30 - 50K a month". Maybe it's blufftrader! :eek:

6. Do you mean to say you are not interested in information about Trinity's deceptive recruiting techniques? It certainly seems you are not interested in that type of information, even though you are considering allowing Trinity to recruit you. Seems quite strange to me. Care to explain?

7. I am interested in the recruiting, and I'm glad I was informed, but I want to get the whole picture on these guys. I'm not going to entirely write them off due to 1 recruiter who was being shady, but it definitely makes a negative impact on my decision.