Need a vasectomy ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, May 19, 2012.

1. Crispy

Crispy

yeah, thats what it comes down to...haha

#11     May 24, 2012
  2. r-in

r-in

LOL, yea and this was at least 10 years ago now. I had to have someone there to drive me home, or they wouldn't have followed through. Reminds me of my Dad's procto/camera exams. He couldn't show up unless he could show someone was going to drive him home. Personally in both I think I should have said no one was going to drive me home.

#12     May 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's really not that bad, even with out meds.

#13     May 24, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's what my friend said. He said the only bad part was the xylocaine shot in the sack. Trust me, with a son who graduated high school last night, one next year, and the youngest in two years, I promise a shot in the sack is small potatoes compared to the pain kids can and will bring at times. Lol

The single guys on here with no kids have NO clue how much freedom they really have...:( lol

#14     May 24, 2012
  5. I've just found a ball in my garden.

I don't know who it belongs to, but I'm guessing his chances of having children have been massively reduced.

#15     May 25, 2012
  6. r-in

r-in

ROFL! Very Good! I'm all there for those who have no kids. There are days I'd rather be kicked in the balls multiple times as opposed to dealing with the issues of having kids.

#16     May 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

All things considered probably not a bad trade off.

#17     May 25, 2012
  8. I had a vasectomy about 8 yrs ago. Hurts like heck for about 2 weeks but was well worth it.

#18     May 25, 2012