Need a place to trade in NYC

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nycfxproptrader, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Anyone know a place where I can go to trade FX that can give me all the tools professionals use in NYC? I heard there are a few places that have recently opened up...

Looks like the GBP/USD is making a nice Flag on the hourly...could see 186 tonight if it breaks out of the flag at the 185 level.

2. Global FX has:

1. A proffesional state of the art trading facility in NYC where you can come and trade

2. A team of experienced traders that train and critique all your trades at the end of the day

3. Three Screen set up : Trading Platform, Charts & Bloomberg Live News and Research

4.Traders are provided with specific trading strategies and methodologies that make money

5.Market Research from Top Banks and Institutions

6.Matched Funding - for more experienced traders

Other FOREX Firms:

Just give you the ability to open an account and trade from home

without any guidence.

3. Just another funny thread ?

:p

4. I am beginning to think you guys are a joke

lets see .... one dude from your firm posts he is looking for a good fx firm ... oh yes ... you answer ... its GLOBEXFX all the way !

-nycfxproptrader-
    Global FX Remote Group, LLC
    03-22-04 11:01 PM
    -Need a place to trade in NYC -

-globalfxllc-
    Global FX Remote Group, LLC
    04-29-04 12:58 PM
    Global FX has:

read the posters names from this thread :p

5. AC3

AC3

Just when I thnk this site finally has a gud thread going ......Ugh

6. How wide is typically the bid/ask spread on (say) EUR/USD for standard trading units and minis?

7. Reminds me of the Toys R Us ad when the giraffe calls other toy stores to find out if they stock the latest toy. When they answer No, he shouts into the phone "WEee DO", and starts laughing with the other employees.

8. btw, the voice of the giraffe is tom hank's brother... just a little tidbit for ya.

9. Yeah, I know. Sounds very much like Tom Hanks.

10. I guess those Global FX guys joined ET to entertain us.

Did Baron send them over here ?

THX a lot ... LMAO ...

:p

P.S. Please use something like a spell checker.

#10     Apr 29, 2004