Need a partner who can get capital!!We have a profitable system

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by dennis86, Jun 11, 2019.

1. jharmon

jharmon

Really? I cant see your trading record.

#11     Jun 11, 2019
  2. jharmon

jharmon

PS - your previous twitter post showed "Moxie Capital" but you have substituted "Dennis Futures Strategy" since then with similar returns. The post also shows a different set of figures. Are you just curve fitting?

#12     Jun 11, 2019
  3. jharmon

jharmon

Not sure you really have that capital.

You claimed $2000 in a broker 9 months ago
    http://m.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=37008&p=2

$2000 for trading futures?! Did the broker laugh?

#13     Jun 11, 2019
    Global OptionsTrades and d08 like this.
  4. dennis86

dennis86

Yes... That's me... Thats the company... Well I didn't see the point of including the company so I just substituted... The returns is 2 pronged because it based on Kenyan returns since am based here and USD returns... Well I thought the Kenya shilling is not paramount in this discussion...

#14     Jun 11, 2019
  5. dennis86

dennis86

That was one trade which I implemented.. So I don't see the problem... As for the rest I know why I said what I said...

#15     Jun 11, 2019
  6. I always hear pros say as their capital gets higher, their strategy return start to deminish or not working.

I never heard a pro say they need a higher capital to increase their return %.

Interesting hypothesis.

#16     Jun 11, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

Kenyan returns are vey high
    fraud returns are the highest....and ….well there is no need to say more

#17     Jun 11, 2019
    WaxOn likes this.
  8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#18     Jun 11, 2019
    WaxOn, Clubber Lang and MarkBrown like this.
  9. Are percentages different in Kenya?

Anyway, I have some good news for you. I received an email from the prince of Nigeria. He has some money that he wants to share with me. Perhaps he could invest with you...

#19     Jun 12, 2019
  10. dennis86

dennis86

Well since we are dealing with returns in 2 denominations... While converting the total return for the Kenyan shilling to USD you have to factor exchange gain/loss..this is because the 70cts is in Kenyan treasury bills which at the end of the year you have to convert returns into the base USD and vise versa when accounting for KES since 30cts is in USD... That's why you see different returns... The exchange rate is the common denominator..

#20     Jun 12, 2019