Need a Job in Chicago

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by uncleTom, Oct 28, 2006.

1. k, wear a suit, dark blue, no tie and white shirt with first two bottons open, jeans will do fine...dump those ugly jordans and wear a pair of churches; if u dont have 'em, timberland would do fine. trust me, am italian, i know how to dress. :D

#11     Nov 3, 2006
  2. You want me to wear a sports coat? I own one suit. The jacket doesn't go with jeans, trust me. I have trouble dressing, but I can tell you my suit jacket and jeans don't work.

I have twill like sports coat, a navy one. That I can wear with jeans.

Churches? Are these what I would wear to church?

Thanks

#12     Nov 3, 2006
  3. no, not a sport coat, a jacket, what's wrong with yours? church's are shoes, classic and elegant..cost an arm and a leg tho, that's why i said if u have timberland, possibly boat shoes, they would do fine. do u have a burberry? or a hunter coat, lloyd's are nice, sporty but stylish, buy one: appereance it is important and can make the difference between been hired and given a kick in the rear.

#13     Nov 3, 2006
  4. I actully own one suit jacket, a navy blue plaid burberry, with the pants. It has 2 buttons, single breast.

I'm sorry I thought I would look like a tool with a suit jacket and jeans, doesn't look so bad . . I have a some shoes I think I can pull this off with.

Thanks for the tip man.

#14     Nov 3, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bity, is that you? I didn't know you are a fasionista. I should have known, being the Italion Stalion that u are. :D

#15     Nov 3, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You looking for a job? I can give you a lead if you want on a desk. Please, keep the dress casual if you go down to the exchanges, if you dress up, they will think you are FBI, trust me.

#16     Nov 3, 2006
  7. Mav- I pmed you.

#17     Nov 6, 2006
  8. How did your day at the exchanges work out?
    just curious

#18     Nov 13, 2006

9. they never thought I was the FBI!! :D

(of course being drunk off my ass in a suit in the bar is not exactly FBI-material) LOL

#19     Nov 13, 2006
  10. Yeah I didn't actually go into any exchanges.

No big deal. Between Thurs and Fri I had 3 interviews at "upstair" desks . . . I walked by the CBOT and CME and took pics. Typical tourist sh*t.

Find out about one for sure today. SO I'll post again.

#20     Nov 14, 2006