Need a good tax guy in NYC

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jjftw, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. jjftw


    Hi, I haven't filed my taxes since 2005 and need a good tax specialist to close all my issues with IRS. The income for each of unreported years is in 6 figures. If you know someone in New York city who could help me please PM or post contact information.
  2. You need a lawyer or shrink instead. What is wrong with your head?
  3. i have an excellent CPA PhD and expert in IRS in the Philly burbs. Has helped me out in the past--- if location doesn't need to be NYC let me know and I'll forward name/contact info.

  4. jjftw


    thank you all for the replies and messages, I received a few recommendations and currently not looking for new ones