Need a Forex Prop Trading Firm Accepting U.S. Residents!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lentus, Jul 30, 2019.

1. lentus

lentus

Need:

- someone legit who won't run away with funds
    - high margin - at least 100:1
    - prefer access to a real ECN like Integral, Currenex, LMAX
    - don't give a f about "education". Don't expect anyone to hand me an edge
    - prefer to trade remote from home

Please PM!

2. fan27

fan27

Why do you need a Forex prop trading firm when Forex brokers already offer the leverage you seek?

VPhantom likes this.
  3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I know very little about FOREX markets and your strategy, but if you are directional, why not just trade FX futures on the CME. E.G. EURO/$ FX pair is for 125,000 euro and requires $2200 USD in the margin. Not 100X but your account, all your P/L. We offer up to 4X for day trading which offer more than 100X leverage for DT. NOt sure why you need a FOREX prop firm and not sure they exist in the US.

4. lentus

lentus

Not for U.S. residents.

5. lentus

lentus

1. Futures offer limited selection of pairs. And then the actual brokers have an even smaller selection. I need a max selection of including exotics. Do you have USD/THB for example? I'd bet $5 no.

2. Trading hours are limited compared to spot. Spot is 24/5 for retail. Futures are not.

3. Have to work within "day's end" (related to #2) framework to receive higher intraday leverage.

I'm sure there's some I'm missing right now.

6. ZBZB

ZBZB

Interactive Brokers offer US residents 50 x leverage if you have $10m.

7. lentus

lentus

I want more than 50X bro. Any CFTC-sanctioned U.S. spot FX broker like Oanda offers 50x.

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

What is the advantage of FOREX vs FX Futures on the CME if you are not the bank making markets?

ElectricSavant likes this.
  9. lentus

lentus

read what i wrote just above

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

If you day trade Futures and get 4X, that is more like 200% but only 50% overnight.

#10     Jul 30, 2019