Need a better browser

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by electron, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Downloaded the newest version of SB.

Now, you have to refresh the favorities pane in order to see it updated. Step back compared to the older version. Yep, that just reaffirms my opinion about most programmers: they are lucky enough that anyone wants to use their freeware and perhaps they should even pay for this. I have wasted so much time on this browser hoping to get something out of it, but actually the newer version is even worse than the older one...

So I am back to IE6. It may not be so fancy but at least is less annoying than the fancy freeware that fancies to compete with it.

#31     Apr 29, 2004
  2. what is the matter with you dudes? haha funny nothing suits you everything is a POS nothing works for you haha

#32     Apr 29, 2004
  3. It's a matter of taste. Since you have none, it's pointless to talk to you...

#33     Apr 29, 2004
  4. yes of course you are right :(

#34     Apr 29, 2004
  5. AC3

AC3

Sorry to hear that was hoping that u wud get off easy ,..... do u have ad aware and spybot running ??????

#35     Apr 29, 2004
  6. That's ok.

I have 2 adware/spy programs running, plus Symantec Anti.

#36     Apr 29, 2004
  7. I downloaded Firefox and I like its interface much better, it appears faster than the mozilla version I had (I am not sure which version I have- I downloaded the light setup- but it really feel old.) Charts and pictures still load in this annoying 2 step way though.
    However I still have the problem I had with Mozilla and Netscape, I use LiveCharts to scan dozens of charts really quickly during the day and at the close. In IE I can just type the symbols one after the other and the charts update. I can't do that with Mozilla's browsers and Netscape, the applet gets stuck one one symbol after the second or third entry and I have to take the mouse. Anyone knows if maybe there is a setting that will fix this aggravating problem.

#37     May 2, 2004
  8. topven

topven

#38     May 3, 2004
  9. also Mozilla and the Firefox can't read Forexnews.com webpage (outdated browser it reads!) that sucks

#39     May 3, 2004
  10. quit your whining

#40     May 3, 2004