Need 900% in 3 years- what would you do?

Discussion in 'Options' started by wekilishorts147, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Esko

Esko

I recently made $300 into $22k trading options 3,700% return in under one month. Not selling anything just telling you that it's possible, good luck

#61     Sep 5, 2017
  2. algofy

algofy

Actually it's just babble.

#62     Sep 5, 2017
  3. algofy

algofy

Damn, pm me man, I would love to learn more about your story if you are willing to share.

#63     Sep 5, 2017
  4. Esko

Esko

I documented it all on my private Instagram account, pm me I'll shoot you the screen name to check it out, I can't find the pm thing on the mobile site

#64     Sep 5, 2017
  5. julianVGS

julianVGS

Amend it by buying shorter term calls that protect the short call, rolling it over near expiration. So you can buy the one year out 2675. Then in a year, you can roll that over to another long call perhaps at a lower strike, depending on where the market is. At some point, if your position is doing well, you can stop the hedge and let the position ride, all on the markets dime.

It will eat into your profits making +900% unlikely, but unless you get a hold of a cheap lottery ticket, or you have some sort of leverage and luck, there is very little chance of attaining your goals without some serious risk.

#65     Sep 5, 2017
  6. just21

just21

#66     Sep 5, 2017
  7. Xela

Xela

Sure - and that's why we've all heard of him: because he's the one in a million exception and has acquired the prominence that inevitably accompanies that. That doesn't make him a good person for the neophyte to try to imitate: if anything, it makes him the opposite.

#67     Sep 5, 2017
    777 likes this.
  8. just21

just21

The OP only wants to make 900%. If you are going down may as well go with all guns blazing!

#68     Sep 5, 2017
  9. Xela

Xela

"Only"?

That's what he's been doing, I suspect, which is why he's 90% down on his account and now wants to try something different?

#69     Sep 5, 2017
    JackRab likes this.
  10. just21

just21

Nobody has come up with a better strategy.

#70     Sep 5, 2017